Top critical review
32 people found this helpful
Be Prepared of the Maintenance
on 16 January 2014
So i bought this for my home gym after searching the internet for the best Treadmill, whilst sticking to a rather low budget. I didn't want to go any cheaper as the cheaper ones seemed very flimsy, this one is durable and strong but I've had numerous issues with this machine which would have probably put me off buying it before. This was mainly down to the following:
1. Maintaining the machine, you are told to regularly apply lubricant to the machine, yet the instructions are so poor I had to check youtube for a guide.
2. Once it had been lubricated I realised that the running belt wasn't aligning properly and kept slipping to one side, so again I had to youtube the issue. I found out it was down to one side being tighter than the other, so losen or tighten one of the sides to balance it, sounds easy right? Well after about 10 attempts and an hour spent I eventually got the belt re-aligned and working.
3. However my problem wasn't solved still as I began running on the machine and it was making a funny noise, the only advice I could get was to apply more lubricant, which of course meant going through stages 1 and 2 again.
4. This was all before I'd even had a proper run on the machine which was frustrating to say the least.
5. Also this machine is pretty big, I have my own dedicated gym so space isn't so much an issue but for a standard house I think this would take up a lot of room and space may be an issue.
Overall I suppose I should have researched more before investing in this machine but If you do decide to go for it then read up online on how to look after your machine because for me the maintaining of this machine wasn't easy nor user friendly.