on 29 December 2013
I have been a fan of Katy Perry musics and loved her new album so my daughter brought me this for Christmas. I really enjoyed this DVD and it really shows that Katy Perry adores her fans and goes the extra mile to say thank you to them. This DVD is also sad with her strict up bringing and her marriage to Russel Brand. It shows her highs and low and the people she cares about and the people who love her.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 October 2014
It was really sad watching her go through what can only be described, as severe depression when Russel and her ended. The fact that she was literally crying seconds before going on stage and plastered a smile on her shows what a true professional she really is. I saw her live in concert last year and she was unbelievable. She puts on a great show and shows off her musical ability too. I like her a lot!
on 7 January 2014
Bought for a gift, arrived just in time for Christmas, new and sealed. I looked at the back of the blu ray and it looks quite interesting and I thought I might get a copy for myself, shame as Amazon have increased the price, I payed £9.00 for it and I can't really afford to be paying £13 for something I might not like. Recipient who is a fan looked pleased with it though.
on 13 March 2015
Not what I expected and I am glad I bought it. It is sad when Russell Brand breaks up with her and she is filmed crying her eyes out.
A good insight into life on the road and how tiring it can be.
Fans or not will enjoy this.
on 23 September 2017
I am very happy with my DVD I ordered on Katy perry
on 1 August 2017
Love this movie 🎥 perfect for Katy Cats.
on 3 June 2017
Great DVD fantastic.
on 18 December 2017
on 19 December 2016
Added to my Katy Perry collection
on 19 October 2013
i brought this product for my fella cos he loves katy perry, and he didnt watch it , so i put it on and loved it and he did, its quite sad in places but i really enjoyed it.
One person found this helpful