Price:£5.98+ £4.49 shipping

on 2 April 2013
K is a superb, dry cider that is perfect all times of the day. The makers have managed to created a after-taste found in no other drink, making it a perfect drink for when you'r feeling a little more sophisticated, and want to show your class (eg, at your son/daughters wedding, or outside capitol).

Overall is one of my favourite drinks, and I would advise anyone to drink a K at least once in their life, as it is a truly unforgettable experience.
on 22 August 2016
Special K, aka rocket fuel and after consuming 8 cans or close enough you will be in orbit! I have tried this and others like it in the past all taste the same hardly any taste of apple whatsoever but I was younger then I am now and I'm older and wiser and drink Cider of various brands some bad some good and the occasionally outstanding but I remember this canned rocket fuel with at the time of 8,4 in strength gave you a rotten headache next day.
on 4 March 2015
THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY DONT SELL THEM ANDTHE US ANYMORE AND MY HUSBAND LOVE THEM AND I CANT WAIT TO GIVE THEM TO HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
on 29 April 2015
It is exactly as it says on the tin but extortionate delivery cost of £20 makes these a very expensive purchase !!
on 22 October 2013
Bought this for my husband as we are not able to buy it locally. We both love this cider, considering its out of a can it taste good (normally i only like cider from a bottle).