This is a lovely blue colour, and is pleasant to hold and use. It grips the Kindle all round, and fits like a glove. The front cover folds out and in just like a book cover, and fastens closed with a magnet. When it closes, it puts the Kindle to sleep. When it opens, it wakes the Kindle up. It does the job perfectly, and I'm glad I bought it.
on 27 April 2017
I have had one of these covers for 3 years. It's performed very well. My Kindle Paperwhite fits perfectly, the magnetic catch never fails, and it doesn't ever come open in my bag. Didn't smell funny either. I don't find the case/Kindle combo at all heavy to hold in one hand. The plastic tray design is good because the Paperwhite has NO page turn knobs (so if your Kindle doesn't fit, maybe wrong case?). I've tried other cases, including pouches, but this one is definitely the best one.
on 21 February 2017
A very nice case and I would not keep my kindle in anything else - it's more expensive than others, but this is for a reason...
on 30 April 2017
Bought this alongside a limited edition case for my new paperwhite, great case- perfect fit and the textured finish ensures it does't slip in your hand - I got mine for £15 a refurbished warehouse deal - fantastic value - not a mark on it and a tiny touch of proofide for protection gave the leather a
subtle shine and softness to match a much old older, much loved case I had on my old, now spare, kindle. Fits all generations of paperwhite.
on 11 May 2017
After sending back a cheaper version because I didnt get the right one, I decided to get the Kindle version of this cover...Wow am I glad I did, its fantastic and far superior in quality..........Dont go for the cheaper option it does not work..........This cover is miles better and worth the money.
on 12 May 2017
I was a bit confused by reviews on many of the Kindle cases so in the end I plumped for this one and I'm so glad I did. It feels nice, my Paperwhite fits in perfectly without the elastic bits round it, and true to it's word it sends your Kindle to sleep as you close it and wakes it up when you open it up again. The magnetic clip keeps it closed when not in use and it's perfect for taking on your travels.
Love it!
on 17 April 2017
At £25, this case is the most expensive that you can buy for a Kindle Paperwhite, but it's most certainly worth it. It feels strong, durable and of very high quality. THe magnetic clasp also works very well, and it looks v smart in navy blue.
on 10 May 2013
I love this case. It fits perfectly, puts the book to 'sleep' immediately and looks great, very well made. I nearly went for another very similar one (non-Amazon) as it was cheaper, but decided not to risk it and to go for the 'original' case (I had a Kindle Keyboard before and had the original lighted case for that one which I also loved). A friend of mine bought the non-Amazon one shortly afterwards and after comparing the two the Amazon one wins hands down, it fits so much better, is much, much better made, and is definitely worth the extra money.
on 20 April 2015
I have previously tried some cheaper cases and they really can't compare with this one. I would be lost without this cover now. It's very comfortable to read with, provides good protection and is a perfect weight, fit and size. I have been using it for 4 months now and reading everyday, so it's been subject to constant use and wear and it still looks like new. Highly recommended.
on 22 May 2017
Didn't fit my kindle paperwhite. It was too big. Very disappointing