• Customer reviews

on 27 December 2013
I love the look of the badge,however it has a bad review as the back of the pin won't hold onto the 'pole' that goes through your shirt, this means that the badge falls off as soon as you put it on, so is no use. I don't know if all of them or like that or I was just unlucky, however this review won't change until I have a working badge, sorry. Oh, and the postage was fine, within the time allowance they said it would be delivered, it was delivered.
UPDATE
They did send out a new badge, which arrived faster than the first one I ordered did, however, the pin was sticking out of the back of the package, and when I looked inside, there was NO back to the pin this time. I give up :( ho hum... However good communication between seller and buyer on the upside.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2013
I ordered this Mockingjay for my child who is a huge fan of The Hunger Games. I was disappointed when the estimated delivery dates where from 6th Dec to 28th Dec and I paid for them in late November. I emailed the seller when I received notification that it had been dispatched to clarify a date which they were unable to do. They replied saying if it came too late then just return for a refund, but asked if we could bear with them.

It arrived in the post on the 9th Dec so I am really pleased.

I gave it 5 stars because the quality of the badge is really very good, its not flimsy and the pin itself is not too sharp. It looks heavy but it isn't and it was well packaged and beautifully presented in a black velvet pouch. I would recommend the purchasing this product from the seller.
on 26 January 2014
This product was absolutely beautiful. I bought it because my daughter has said she had would liked one. So when it arrived we put it on her school bag and then she went to school. It had been on her school bag about a week. Until her friend had found it on the stairs and it had fallen off. The back of the pin had dropped of into her school bag as a relief. She put it back on to her school bag and a few days after I found it lying on the floor. It had fallen off her school bag a gain! But it wasn't ok this time the pin itself had been bent ! So I took the pin off for safety reason sand shes now left with a mockinjay symbol so she can't attach it to anything. I think I'll have to go down to my local craft shop and repair it myself .
review image
on 2 February 2014
This is an absolutely brilliant product! I got it within a few days of ordering it, and it arrived in a padded enevelope (always a good sign of care). I was nervous because I'd read some bad reviews, but when it arrived I was overjoyed.

The colour is brilliant (slightly lighter than the picture) and it looks very similar to the pin in the films. Very good value for money and I would recommend buying it!
on 28 November 2013
I ordered this with a little trepidation because I wasn't sure how it would look 'in the flesh'. It looks fine in the picture, but it could be any size. It is actually quite solid, looks exactly as it does in the picture, has a decent pin at the back and at a guess I'd say it was faithful to the film in size. Perfect for a young fan.
on 9 March 2014
I purchased this for my sister,who is a fan of the "Hunger Games" films. She wears this on her coat every time she goes out. As these are not locally available in Germany,it certainly gets her noticed!
A real "must" fdor the fans of the Hunger games films. Get it!
on 28 October 2013
This product is really great, even better than the picture. It came before the expected date and in perfect conditions. Its price is remarkably lower than in my country. No complaint at all! Thank you very much
7 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2014
Great badge. Does what it says and looks like. I like the slightly old look it has. It's a badge which has a back to it, as opposed to one with a safety pin type fastening, just so you know. Nice badge, though can't fault it.
on 15 January 2014
Took quite a while to arrive although I was aware of this, and although the mockingjay badge itself looked in great condition when it did get here, the gift box that was supplied with it did not really fit the badge.
on 12 January 2014
Bought for my 15 year old daughter, a fan of Hunger Games. She loved it and was additionally touched as it was a surprise.
5 people found this helpful