on 15 June 2017
The audio quality randomly changes between mediocre and pure bad. The microphone is so bad you might as well not have one at all. Connecting it to windows 7 is somewhere between paintful and unmanageable now that Broadcom stopped releasing drivers to public. Comfortable to wear though, lol. It's a pitty though.

By the way FSL has zero support on their site, literally, if you click the support link and it takes you to the contact page. Maybe thats why these are cleverly marketed as FSL "ZERO".
on 27 June 2016
Excellent headphones for the money. Usually I would not wear full size headphones due to the band sticking out a mile either side of my head but these fit excellently all the way over the head and are very comfortable.

They stay in place all the way through my workouts including running on the treadmill and sound quality is nice and clear, not the deepest bass but good enough for in the gym.
on 21 October 2014
It was a gift for my other half and he absolutely loves it! Very prompt delivery and great quality of sound! The battery lasts up to two weeks of constant listening. He recently told me that he would not switch to cable headphones again. Thank you very much.
on 13 September 2017
It has been over 4 highly satisfying years of listening on my FSL Zero BT headsets. I love it. It has not failed me once. The sound reproduction is solid and it still sounds as good as the first day I switched it on!
on 9 July 2017
on 17 October 2013
This is a very serviceable Bluetooth headset - extremely good for the price. Quick to charge, holds charge well and easy to couple/decouple from devices, with practical buttons on the earpieces for volume control. Good range and good audio quality.
on 11 November 2013
I wanted to purchase bluetooth headphones in particular as the convenience of not having wires and being able to listen to music/radio/news anywhere in my flat was appealing.

However, I do not want to spend over £100 for such a kit - which appears to be the norm - and in my view, overpriced.

I took a risk in purchasing this pair. Relatively unknown brand, with Bluetooth tech; as such more factors prone to failure.

However, I am pleased to say that these were a pure joy to use when listening to music. Very clear sound, good and thumpy bass and mid-ranges.

To summarise:

+ good range on bluetooth
+ excellent sound quality and good bass
+ battery life exceeds 7-8 hours after charge
+ easy to pair
+ seperate control buttons on the actual unit for pause/resume, power, volume, next/previous track
+ comfortable
+ it has a MIC! (although not tested yet)

- does not appear to support wired connection; this would be good option to have as a backup for non-bluetooth devices.

An absolute steal at under £45. Highly recommended.
on 15 September 2013
Using windows 7 on HP laptop. Initially windows 7 did not have the correct bluetooth drivers to add the device so after an hour or so of searching the web i eventually found some additional drivers to download that allowed me to add the headphones as a bluetoothe device. The sound is only average (bit disappointed to be honest with the quality). After a day or two i started having problem with the sound quality when i turned on the headphones - the sound waas completely muffled and unbearable so i had to delete the bluetooth device an re-pair it again with my laptop after that iwas ok again. The problem is i have to delete the bluetooth device and re-pair it again now every time i start my laptop which is a real pain in the rear becasue the sound is always muffled when i turn it on. I definitely would NOT recommend these head phones though.
on 18 January 2013
I have stayed away from bluetooth/wireless heaphones for years because of all the bad reviews I read for the ones in this price range (£30-70). Read the reviews here and on iheadphones and bought these, and they are worth way more.

Firstly I have used these on my iPhone 4, Nexus 7 and my Laptop and they work perfectly on each device. I can use the skip, Play/Pause and volume buttons on a variety of music and video apps across all three devices. In particular vlc player and itunes on PC, video players on tablet and music and video player on iPhone 4. Also I have used these to pair to a bluetooth audio transmitter (BT005) which connects to my TV. Mirophone is a nice touch, I have used this on my phone and video chat.

The sound is clear with a great rich bass, better than my wired Sennheiser HD 202 headphones I would say. Also the sound drops a very rare I have found.

Battery life is great. Took only 1 hour to charge fully via USB on first charge which needs to be topped up by using the headphones for a further couple of hours. After first charge I used the headphones for approx 6 hours and still was going strong.

The headphones have padding on the ear cup and the band making them comfortable. All in all for the price (£49.99) it is a great product and gives you everyhting you could want out of wireless heaphones great sound, features, comfortability and easy to use.
44 Comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2012
As a hifi dealer of 38 years I was not expecting these to be anything special, but I am pleasantly surprised. The sound is smooth and well balanced with extended bass and sufficient mid and top. They are easy to connect via Bluetooth and the battery lasts ages.
Charging is fast, the only thing missing is a carry case. Highly recommended !
11 Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse