Style Name: 10L Round Aquarium|Change

on 22 November 2015
I bought this tank in my local pet store. It is not a bad tank and surely does the job but before buying it you need to consider these cons:
1. due to it's cylinder shape if you place it in the way that the filter is in the back it will look enormous and ugly. The picture in the ad is not of the actual setup. Note neons are not that big and the filter looks nice and slim. The shape of this cylinder gives it a magnifying effect.
2. White filter cylinder. Looks neat when the tank is new. Over time you will get algae and all sort of stuff growing on it. Of course you can clean it.
3. Some ads and especially the box itself shows tank sitting on a coffee table or other elegant setup with no cable hanging around. In order to run a healthy tank your filter needs to run 24/7 and needs to be plugged in.
4. It is not glass = it is safe when you have kids around but scratches very very easily
on 4 September 2013
I bought Marina 360 Aquarium 3 months ago and I am fully satisfied with it.

I have a Betta fish, 3 Cory pandas, Nerita snail and plants. Nerita eats all the algae, and the Betta and pandas live in harmony :-)
I clean it with wipes that remove water scale every 2-3 weeks along with the regular water changes, and I have no problems.
In instructions states that the aquarium is mostly made ​​of plastic and should not be cleaned with a standard glass cleaner sponges.

My recommendation for this aquarium for those who want to have a small, beautiful, functional aquarium.
11 comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2014
I'm very pleased with the aquarium and its 360 degree view.It is easy to maintain and clean being in several parts.I have two fish a fantail and a moor which is the absolute maximum for this size tank.I would recommend this as a starter tank but I think I will have to size up soon owing to my healthy fish growing!I wish this tank came in a 20 litre version.
review image
11 comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2016
I have never had fish before and got this tank as I was told to start small. It is a lovely little tank, easy to manage and really quiet. I have a couple of plants in it some danio and a loach. The loach is shy and likes to hang out under the filter and I have noticed that he is more adventurous when the blue light is on rather than the bright light so having the blue light on might be a calming thing to do after putting new fish in the tank.

I followed another reviewers' advice and change a couple of cups worth of water a day and the water is perfectly clear. For me the easiest thing is to keep a 2L bottle of water (treated with Tap Safe) beside the tank and take out some water and just top it straight up from the bottle each day. I also have a gravel cleaner which are a couple of £'s and mean that I can clean the tank without having to stress the fish by removing them all. Access to the tank is great, no hard to reach areas at all, cleaning the filters is very easy but I was told by a pet shop not to rinse them in tap water as stated but to wash them out using water I took from the tank as they have bacteria in them that choline wrecks.
on 15 April 2015
Absolutely brilliant, on my fourth week and the water is still clear, shall clean the filer this weekend though. It has even had peas and mashed banana in it for the fish to eat, I am so pleased with it I might buy my parents one for their birthday or Christmas.
on 27 April 2014
Awaited the arrival of my tank from AMAZON with excitement and a certain amount of cautious trepidation having read some of the not so positive reviews from other owners, however when it arrived i was not at all disappointed. I wanted this nice modern looking tank to brighten up a corner on the worktop in our new kitchen and it does the job superbly. It was very simple to set up and having had aquariums of different sizes over the past 30 years or so i had no trouble getting it up and running in a jiffy and a complete newb should find it just as easy. So all in all this sleek little 10lt tank looks great and it all comes apart very easy to maintain as required. Although this tank is made of PERSPEX and NOT GLASS i'm sure that with a bit of TLC and common sense when it comes to cleaning off algae it will give much enjoyment for the foreseeable future. Now all i need is Just to get some cherry shrimp when its nicely matured.
on 21 January 2016
This tank is sitting pretty on my desk and no longer reminds me of a food mixer bowl, as it did when it first arrived a week ago. I was particularly unimpressed by the filter housing, which I thought would be impossible to 'disappear'. However, a few plants and some fake but convincing rockery later, I have to say that the M360 is now quite a delight to look at. It is large enough to make a pleasant eye-catching impact, but small enough to be manageable. I intend to add a fish or two once I've taken some advice about water preparation and the kind of fish that would be best suited to a tank of this size. On a related note, I also purchased the recommended water heater for this tank, which slips into the filter housing. It turned out to be quite temperamental, as the water would go from tap-cold to luke warm and then back again for no obvious reason. Amazon replaced it, but the performance remained unchanged, so I returned that one too and now have a heater at half the price that does the job really well, even if it has to sit outside of the filter housing. I'm happy now, but won't put fish into the tank until I'm confident that it/they will be happy too. Brighten up your desk - highly recommended!
on 11 June 2015
Pretty good for the price, the aquarium is made out of acrylic and I noticed a bit a shift in visibilty; almost like when you try look through it's a tiny bit stretched/blurry. It also scratches very easily. Other than that, pump is excellent and lights work fine. However it does not come with any plants or gravel like advertised. (Quite misleading)
on 24 September 2014
excellent product simple to set up - a bargain
on 10 September 2015
I love love love this tank! It's filter and lights work great and can't hear a thing. Filter works without lights on. Letting water cycle before I put my fish in it but it certainly is a lovely and easy to set up. I bought a 10watt heater that fits in the back perfectly.