Price:£41.96+ £11.00 shipping

on 10 February 2014
I consider monoblocks are useless as you can't use them to join elements. So essentially you are buying about 100 pieces and not 160. I will attach the picture to illustrate.
review image
on 20 November 2013
Bought these and like them but I must alert other potential buyers for one detail that I really did not like about this toy: blocks are very bad distributed (color and shape). see the picture I've shared so you can see what I'm trying to tell you. I received one bag with 163 pieces:
102 red ; 35 yellow ; 6 green ; 5 light blue ; 15 dark blue
and more frustrating is that 99 pieces of 163 are mono blocks!!!! and 37 pieces are "double blocks"!!! that means 136 pieces! now try to build something interesting whit only this 2 types of pieces that represent near 83% of total. so frustrating.
review image
on 19 July 2013
My 2 year old loves them. I got the big bag to replace some that he had lost.
Since 18months he's loved them.
I also recommend getting the small bag so you can take them with you to people's houses ect.
on 2 March 2015
Great blocks, good size for little hands, bright colours, easy to click them together and pull apart again. My Grandson loves them!
They come in a great zip up bag, are well packed and delivered promptly
on 14 January 2016
Bought for my 16 month son. All the blocks are too large to fit into a 16 months mouth which was my primary criteria for this purchase. Other reviews mentioned that the bag contained alot of single blocks, i can confirm this, however for a 16 month old this is not an issue.

Bag contains a wide variety of colourful peices. The peices are easy to fit together, and a wide range of constructions can be built.
on 2 February 2015
There's not really much of a description I can leave here, it's a big bag of blocks, can really go wrong there.
I wouldn't pay the full price, however I got these at a steal of £11 when on sale, well worth it.
on 13 November 2013
Grandson turned one. Parents said get MegaBloks. Got best deal for the right price. Unfortunately said offspring has yet to master the art of intelligent conversation and cannot give me a detailed analysis of this product.
on 10 June 2013
My 3.5 year old boy loves the blocks. It's endless fun. He has got an 80 piece bag already, and now it's almost tripple fun.
He comes up with additional ways of playing with it, such as suitcases for travelling around the house, shopping, storing, etc.
I find the bag design handy and sturdy. Colours are bright. I can see it lasting forever.
Initially, my little one was disinterested in these and they gathered dust for 3 months. One day he decided to start playing with them and they have become a firm favourite since. They get played with every day and even after the new selection of toys after Christmas he still comes back to them.

I totally agree with some of the other reviewers that the colour distribution and high number of single blocks is quite poor, but it doesn't deter my little one. Most of the time he is just building large walls he can smash down with a monster truck, so in some respects the mono blocks are more fun as they scatter and break up more easily - essential stuff when in destruction derby mode.

They work perfectly with the mega blok table, cars and trucks you can also buy.

I was inclined to give them 5* as my little one loves them, but I think it is a bit of a rip off to put so many single and red blocks in the bag.
on 5 February 2015
these are fantastic bricks, my little grandson of three years played with them for the first time yesterday and had great fun.Nice and chunky for his little fingers to hold on to. Even nanny and pops had plenty of fun.