on 13 May 2017
This watch arrived within 5 days via the post office. It could have been better protected, as it sat on a cushion in an open box placed inside a giffy bag. Fortunately it was intact not like another reviewer who said the face was smashed. The colour is an off white with delecate multi straps, my wife says she can even see the face without her glasses! It fits well on her with plenty of holes to spare as she only has smallish wrists.
on 10 January 2015
VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming watch but let down by it's cheap watch-face 'glass'. Having never broken a watch-face, I noticed the 'glass' had shattered, though I hadn't knocked my wrist. So we paid £10 to have it repaired and one week later, the surface was scratched again. Again, I've had no collision and am careful so I must assume it's made of a shoddy material. Now bought a cheap watch which will probably last forever. Very disappointing as it was not cheap to buy.
on 6 June 2015
This is a lovely watch. The strap is genuine leather and the whole thing feels to be of a very high quality. The strap is rather long for me (my wrist is about 15cm) so that it can be seen poking out round the other side of wrist when I wear it, but this isn't a major problem - just something to bear in mind if you have small wrists. I have been wearing it every day for two months and am yet to have any problems with breakages - it seems very sturdy - and is by far the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.
on 27 March 2018
I bought the watch for Christmas, it is falling apart on me. The hands are not fastened correctly, the watch band has broken off at the pins, so it's going in the trash. I might save the band and put another watch in at a later date....
on 18 July 2017
Lovely, unusual watch. Really comfortable to wear. I love it.
on 10 September 2017
I love this watch. My last one was exactly the same and lasted really well. This one however doesn't work, really disappointed. No delivery/ order paperwork so difficult to return.
on 27 February 2016
Looks good, but the strap is only just long enough.
on 13 June 2015
Love it's appearance, stylish and summery. Seems to keep good time.
on 20 December 2014
Love this watch, it is the 2nd Kahuna watch I have purchased, love their ethnic styles. The colour is beige as stated, but the picture makes it look white.
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2017
Lovely pretty 'hippy' watch and am very pleased.