on 13 March 2017
Wow it's been 25 years since I last played and this is brilliant fun for the family, somehow seems even better than I had remembered albeit the format hasn't massively changed (been updated to slightly "trendier" characters). We all love it.
on 3 February 2016
Great board game, got this for game night with our friends (yes we are 18 year olds who meet up to play board games) and it was great! Confusing ta the start, especially with 6 players and a bit of alcohol! But we enjoyed it so much. Play this very often with my boyfriend too, as there's a really good 2 player version in this (it's also less confusing that way and quicker!) and I am very happy that I bought it. WOuld have spent twice as much money on it if I had to.
on 10 August 2017
Very fun murder mystery game!! Loved it! Played it with family and friends and they enjoyed it. One of my favourite board games! Would definitely recommend it.
on 27 September 2016
We love this as a family game, and as there are only three of us it is easy to play and much quicker than monopoly.
I miss the fun of the old version where the people were professors etc rather than Mr and Mrs.
Also we haven't played it with the modern twists which we may do when we need more stimulation
on 5 June 2017
My 11yr old son loves this game, and we have a lot of fun playing it together. The 'bonus cards' addition to the original game is a good one.
on 29 October 2017
Great product delivered on time with excellent communication. Recommended.
on 22 April 2017
Give me strength! Spent 3 hours playing this and the kids keep changing the rules partway through. Hours of fun.
on 28 February 2016
Bought this for my two daughters aged 12 and 17, they love it I'm not too keen on the new layout and keep calling the characters by their originals names, there is also a new 2 player version which we haven't played yet. It's a game of mystery and strategy and keeps up entertained and away from the TV and social media which I love. Fantastic buy and takes me back to my childhood.
on 29 March 2015
Ordered this through Prime as it is needed for 30th March. Great game, great delivery BUT after opening the package, cannot find the yellow murder envelope. This is clearly the manufacturer's fault rather than Amazon and having searched thoroughly, tried to find out how to ask the seller where I should ask for a yellow murder envelope. I am so disappointed that my grandchildren will be missing this envelope as they are the age now that I was when I was given it for Christmas in 1949. Any one got any suggestions as to how I can acquire this missing part?
on 19 April 2017
Fantastic, exactly what I expected too! Prompt delivery as well, would definitely recommend 😊