on 25 June 2016
With Virgin Media I get speeds of 75Mb using these adapters that are a doddle to get working. If you have WiFi issues at home and you device has an ethernet slot this is for you. I have a Belkin WiFi range extender for laptops and tablets and it has been a pain to get working (so much so that it is still sitting on a shelf waiting for me to have another go). These? Easy! Basically plug them in, connect the ethernet cables, press the button on each adapter and you're ready to go. Nice and simple and no signal issues whatsoever.
on 25 July 2017
Backwards compatible with some lower spec TP-Link units that I already had. Have worked flawlessly. Being in an old house with thick walls I have the ethernet from the WiFi router to other locations and use WiFi extenders attached in those rooms. I can get a great WiFi signal in every part of the house and also have the TV directly ethernet connected for smooth streaming.
on 20 March 2017
These are ok and I get good speed out of them, but recently they have started to randomly disconnect. Turning off the main plug or taking them out and plugging them in seems to fix the issue. It might not even be an issue with TP-LINK as my router is old. Either way, these adapters are a lot better than using wifi as the reception in my area is poor quality.
on 28 November 2015
These Powerline adapters are simply excellent. What more could I ask for?

What's in the box:
- Network cables
- Instructions
- x2 TP-Link Powerline Adapters

Pro's:
+ Good Quality
+ Mini (Won't take up more than 1 socket!)
+ Plug n Surf
+ Network cables included
+ Good Speeds
+ Just work.

Con's:
- None

Conclusion; A reliable solution to solve many issues. Purchased in 2013, running 24/7 and no problems.
on 10 June 2017
These work very well, but are fiddly to set up first time or reconnecting after power cut. Connect one to your router and another in whichever room required. You need to hold in the small button above the 3 indicator lights for quite a while until all three lights are shown. You then need to do the same with the plug in the other room. Sometimes you may need to repeat the procedure.
on 3 July 2013
Originally bought to use in loft conversion but found wifi reached it ok. However, experimented using this in garden shed which has an electric connection. A number of users suggest problems with this working outside of the mains circuit and outside of a single ring circuit. Just to confirm my connection is working fine (strong bit rate) from an old circuit (where the router connects), into a new circuit board, out to a new ring circuit, out to a circuit breaker in my garage, onto an old circuit, through an extension cable to a 4 gang plug board. I was very surprised (but delighted) when I found I could listed to Spotify and stream internet tv in my shed!
on 19 February 2015
Item arrived today, unboxed, plugged the two sockets into the walls connected the Ethernet cables to the plugs and my ps4 then to the router, pressed the pair button on the first plug, then on the second and done.

Takes less than 2 minutes to get up and running :) I had a terrible wifi connection at the back of the house now I only use my phone for the wifi and the PC and PS4 with the cable which is a lot more reliable and a lot faster!

The plugs do get pretty warm very fast but other than that everything is perfect. Great deal and a great gadget!

5*****
on 22 August 2017
I have these units in several places around my house. Very rarely have a problem with them, have occasionally had to re-pair a unit, but when I say occasionally I do mean hardly ever (have been using these for 4 years or so now). My son's computer and Xbox are connected to the network via these adapters and he never has stuttering or lag in his games.

The only issue I have is that in my house an extension has been built, and the plug sockets in the extension are on a different ring to the main house, so if i have 2 units plugged into the different circuits then I get very poor performance (but to be fair I am surprised that works at all!)
on 18 April 2017
For a long time I had trouble connecting my playstation 4 via wifi due to how much slower it got. My friend actually recommended these and they have solved the problem. The speed for PS4 quadrupled and the lagging issues went away. Only once has the sync tripped out but I simply turned the plug on and off and it was fine. Could not do without these now!
on 20 October 2017
Sooooo difficult to get working! Connected into a socket next to each other was no bother to connect, just press two buttons. However, from room to room, not even far away, I spent hours and couldn't get it to connect properly. When it did, the speed was too low to be used for anything!