on 15 January 2014
A good card at a good price, easy to open packaging, but why on earth no little protective case? The makers should know that spare cards are often carried in our camera cases, surely the contacts need to be protected from damage? Cost negligible, for an item essential IMO!
on 23 June 2017
had them a couple of years now, they still work as expected, no faults
on 12 October 2013
As the heading suggests...works as described.
Delivery as prompt as Royal Mail allows, packaged
adequately, and does what it was purchased for.
on 9 December 2014
Used for the OS in a Raspberry Pi. Quick and flawless, which can't be said for all SD cards in the Pi.
on 21 November 2013
Arrived in time and well packed, both cards work without any problems, just what you want in this day and age.
on 29 January 2014
I had read on the Inetrnet that many SanDisk cards being sold are in fact knock offs (even from Amazon) so I tested this card using the well known utility h2testw_1.4 with the card plugged directly into the slot on my computer, not using a USB adapter.

The card came in a "Frustation Free" package that has Amazon's name on, and was "Sold" by Amazon, not "Fullfilled" by Amazon so I was confident it was the genuine article.

The reults of the test showed the card was 8Gb, however, read/write speeds were not 30Mb/sec! Writing speed was only 14.5 MByte/s while Reading speed was 19.1 MByte/s.

The "get out" of course is that the value 30Mb/s is only üpto", but I was not getting anything like that.
on 2 October 2012
Considering I paid £200 for a 512mb card many moons ago for my first digital camera this is amazing value. In my case though I'm not using it for a camera but instead to boost the performance of a netbook. Within Windows 7 there is a feature called readyboost and this allows you to use a usb drive or any other flash storage to improve performance. The netbook has a slot for the SD card so for the price (under £6 at time of purchase) it seemed worth giving it a go. Class 10 was needed for the speed aspect although slower cards will also work.

Has it worked? Yes. Boot time is improved and it now plays videos without any stuttering that it was doing before, it's also nicely tucked away in the slot and not sticking out like a normal usb memory stick would. I'm sure extra RAM would be a bigger improvement but that's a lot more money for the type of netbook I have. It's worth noting that it only lets me use 4gb of the card for this feature and the other 4gb is free storage but the 4gb card was more expensive to but than this one at the time.
on 4 February 2014
I bought two of these cards for our digital cameras. They work very well and the capacity of 8gb means that we do not run short of space during a photo shoot, or if we forget to transfer the pics to to the PC prior to going out again! Recommend genuine SanDisk SD cards, you can rely on them.
on 14 January 2014
these 8gb class 10 sd camera cards were purchased on behalf of my carer ( wife ) and she is very pleased with the quality, if she is happy i am allowed to be, thank you amazon. ps. they were also a good price.
I am no expert on SD cards by any means, but over the years I have bought several these 8GB cards, and have found them to be very good indeed. I have no qualms about this product in giving it a 5 Star rating.