Format: DVD|Change

on 10 November 2013
Very funny and the writing has kept momentum and does not disappoint. My teenage son and I enjoy watching this together.
on 18 November 2013
We were recommended the Series 1 to 3 & once we started watching we were hooked. We waited in anticipation for this DVD to come out & purchased it at the first opportunity - we were not disappointed, the humor carries on.
on 6 November 2013
I'm a big fan so was on count down to watch this. I'm on maternity leave so great entertainment and hubby loves it too despite not being a massive US sitcom fan
on 8 January 2013
This is the most laugh out loud comedy programme I have watched ! The characters are so utterly believable as we can see someone we know in every character.
If you haven't seen it, buy it!
Modern Family is one of the best sitcoms to come out of the USA for a while. I have followed the series since Series 1, episode one and continue to enjoy it. I got this for Xmas and I was a little worried that the sitcom has lost its gloss, but, no its all there. The characters are believable, the stories always funny and the writers have got the right mix of characters. The actors are exceptional and I just love watching Lily and her one liners - such a talent for someone so young, The two gay guys are hilarious and though in real life Eric Stonestreet is not gay, he plays the campiest and most believable gay ever (his real gay actor partner in the show Jessie Tyler Fergusion has even said this)

Every one of the characters is funny and this really is great writing!

I just hope there are more series to come.
on 6 March 2013
Absolute genious!!! This comedy is so cleverly written and the actors are amazing in their roles. I stuggle to pick a favourite but i LOVE Gloria, Phil and Manny but they are all fantastic.
on 22 November 2014
Another brilliant season from Modern Family, I so glad my wife got me into watching this. Hopefully they can keep this show fresh and it has a proper ending rather than just being cancelled sometime in the future!
on 11 December 2013
I certainly do! Perfect dvd for Christmas time, it's so funny and hilarious! Recommending to
everyone who has missed it! You won't be disappointed!
on 28 March 2013
In not so funny times, this is just great to watch and laugh to! We all wish for the perfect family but thanks to this we can all relax and have a good laugh at ourselves.
on 15 December 2013
The story line at the beginning is a little frenetic, the writers definitely could have done more with the new addition to the family, but most of us probably watch this rather for the situation comedy and the dialogue - and both are better than ever in Season 4. Comic relief at its best, with endearing characters, occasional depth and very witty lines.