Customer reviews

on 5 July 2017
Love these - I wouldn't use any other nappy bags. I love the fact that they are bio-degradable, I feel less guilty about how many I use! They are strong, durable and fit for purpose. It's great to get them in bulk, as they last for ages!
on 31 December 2016
Been using for 14 months , always getting my supply on time. Solid bags that don't break easily and biodegradable too big bonus
on 28 September 2015
A perfect product
on 12 April 2013
Good bags. They never ruptured, which is very important when one's picking up dog's poo four times a day. Yes! That's what I use them for and they work a treat.
on 24 April 2013
We hate the smell of nappy sacks and when our usual ones stopped being supplied, we had to find an alternative. These do the job and don't smell of anything, tear in the right place and are easy to open.
on 13 December 2012
They contained the nappy and its contents just fine, what else can you say about bin bags -they are green?
on 2 July 2016
Love the fact that these are eco freindly. I use cloth nappies normally but use eco nappies such as Naty for emergencies/out and about and these sac compliment them great. I love them even more for not being scented. I can't stand the smell of all these scented nappy sacks about so that's a real bonus. The material is a bit stronger than typical nappy sacks so work great for carry soiled clothing/dirty little shoes etc too.
on 16 October 2016
Love these bags. Great to have a roll in the nappy bag so as to pull one off quickly and they open easily. Big enough to fit 2 nappies in if needed and so wonderful to know that these at least will degrade! (We also love the Beaming Baby nappies but they are just too expensive for us all the time). Hard to get excited over nappy bags but I have even given these as part of a newborn 'care' package!
on 4 September 2015
Great strong bags that keep smells contained. Superior to most other biodegradable bags.
VINE VOICEon 13 March 2016
Really easy to use thanks to being in a roll - no more bags being stuck together, these are really easy to get out with one hand.
The bags are also quite deep which means you can fit a good three or four heavy wet nappies inside before chucking away.
Very handy, easy to use and convenient. Definitely recommended.