on 25 July 2013
There's not much to say in a review about a nappy sack.
○ They're as sturdy as other nappy bags, if not more so than some cheaper options.
○ They dispense easily from the box.
○ Has handles for easy tying.
○ None have leaked for us.
○ One downside is that the box isn't the most compact to carry around in a changing bag as it's rigid and a fixed size.
on 9 May 2013
It is getting a little tricky to find bio-degradable nappy sacks in the supermarket, (ideal for using with bio-degradeable nappies), so I gave these a try and as well as working out cheeper than Naty, they smell better than any other scented nappy sacks I have encountered.
on 13 July 2014
I use pampers nappies, I tried the biodegradable ones but they didn't agree with my little ones bottom. By using the biodegradable bags I feel I'm at least doing something, even if it's tiny, for the environment.

I haven't found any cons with the bags, maybe slightly dearer than others, not not massively.

Quite a few pros. I find these bags to be much more scented than others, a lovely talc smell, that definitely dusguises phooey smells :)
The bags are also bigger and thicker than other bags, that my hand has went through defeating the purpose! These bags are strong and durable. A must if dirty nappies can't be immediately disposed of
on 2 May 2015
Love these, I can fit up to three nappies with wipes in each bag and they're nice and strong, so definitely value for money. With the gentle fragrance once you tie the handles you can't smell anything! I like that they're biodegradable, so I feel less guilty about using them knowing they will degrade quicker than ordinary nappy bags.
on 30 January 2015
really good bags. you wouldnt think nappy bags matter but i have bought the boots ones and those ones...and i hate the boots ones, they are hard to open because they are soo thin ( an important thing hen you are trying to hold baby in place, and dispose of a dirty nappy in a public toilet), and the majority of them come out of the bag with one handle thinner than the other ( the way they were cut), which means that the handles break when you are tying a bag weighed down with a heavy nappy. these bags on the other hand are easy to handle , open and tie. i much prefer them to the boots ones anyway. would buy again for sure
on 6 March 2016
I love baby products that have little impact on the environment but give me loads of convenience. The only problem with these is that they are particularly difficult to get each sack out the bag so have landed up taking all the bags out the box and just taking a few in my changing bag at a time. They also have a lovely slight fragrance and keep the odours locked in the bag!
on 9 September 2015
I love these bags. Much better for the environment, they smell nice and hide nappy smells well without being too floral or sickly like some scented bags can be. And they are good quality. Very happy with them and buy them again and again.
on 6 January 2015
Whilst these do cost more than the ones you can purchase from supermarkets or drug stores these really are worth it! Very easy to pull out, they don't smell too badly and are large enough to fit two nappies and a few wipes etc in - you must save money from not having to use more than one bag due to it ripping or splitting.
on 25 August 2015
So, I don't have a baby, however, I use these when scooping my kitten's litter tray and it makes the whole process much nicer and I feel I'm not having a more negative impact on the environment by using normal bags. Bags are strong and hold a decent amount of waste without being large enough that the cat wants to sit in them. The box is great for just grabbing one bag at a time and takes up so little space. As I said, I don't have a baby, but I do find these excellent!
on 8 May 2015
Holds nappy (and wipes) very easily and leaves no obvious smell of nappies if there is a delay in getting things to the bin outside. Best of all is the ease by which you can grab one from the box instead of pulling out loads by accident.

See one answered question