on 22 May 2013
My grandson of 12 months old was very pleased with this item and will, I suspect have a few years fun with it as it appears to be sturdy enough to withstand many a playtime. He seemed to enjoy stacking this vehicle with not only cars but with anything he could fit into it, pushing it along the floor and then taking everything out again once destination was reached. So I would say that the interaction between child and toy was enjoyed to the full.
on 6 February 2013
Gave this truck to my grandson for his 3rd birthday and he is having a lot of fun with it. We were able to purchase additional cars to go with the set.
on 17 August 2014
My 2 year old son loves this truck, it comes with 2 cars but I have found it near on impossible to find the others cars that go with the truck, which is such a shame. Fab toy for those little boys into cars
on 18 September 2013
Bought for our 3 year old who is Disney Pixar Cars mad. This resembles the character Mac closely enough for him to be totally thrilled with it. Well made, moving parts are easy to operate and it holds a good number of vehicles - with the added bonus that the 2 that come with the transporter pass easily as the characters Jeff Corvette and Sheriff (fans of the film will know what I'm referring to!). A very good toy for a very reasonable price.
on 5 May 2013
Excellent toy - my 21 month old grandson loves it. Good moving parts and three piece cars. A very good buy.
on 10 August 2014
Was well pleased with this item.Came in quick time and packaged well.quite surprised how big it was.bought as a present for a friends little boy. Looks sturdy and not cheap looking.bought this when it was on offer at a great price. Would recommend seller.A lovely toy
on 25 February 2014
Bought as Xmas present for one-year-old. Not much feedback from recipient apart from " gleeble, blub, flobble, goo " Which I think in baby language means something like, ' far-out cosmic, dude '. Or of course it could mean, ' I'd rather have had the latest White Lies album, but thank you for the thought'. Who knows? I'm just a grandparent.
on 19 December 2013
This is not for me honest , it is for my first grandson who has just turned 1 year and1 month old. And very bright and picks things up straight away , so this is part of this Christmas presents . I resisted the temptation of opening and having a play , so looking forward to Christmas day being there when he opens the presents .
on 30 December 2014
A big, solid toy which is very suitable for my active grandson of 18 months who loves anything with wheels. The advertising implies there is some sort of system to launch the cars from the truck but this is just a simple ramp.
on 9 December 2012
This looks better quality in the pic, it's mad of plastic doesn't look like its going to last long with my very rough little boy but will swn see with Xmas 2 wks away!