on 11 October 2013
This is ridiculous. The bag contains 26(!) single blocks of 30. What for you would ever need single blocks? You can't attach 2 blocks together with single blocks. All you can do is to build a tower with them. It is a waste of money. This is supposed to be a building blocks and not counting cubicles. I am very disappointed with mega blocks.
on 24 August 2015
Great gift to add to the mega blox. However, remember to have it open before you gift it. All stickers have to be stuck on manully, with no 'direction' as to the best way to do it. That's the only down side. They are well sized blocks and fit perfectly with the rest of the collection
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 June 2014
I purchased this set for my nephews 1st birthday. His parents have limited space in their house, so I had ruled out the larger bag, but liked the idea of gifting some mega Bloks as they're so simple, but good quality and good value. This bag was small but a good size and I feel a good starter for a young child. My son had mega Bloks when he was younger and they were good for him to build little structures and work on hand eye coordination. I paid £5 for this and felt it was incredibly good value. I would highly recommend for someone with a child perhaps 4 and younger,
on 11 March 2015
I was disappointed that the numbers and letters were stick on as they work off very easily and part of the learning aid has gone. As far as building it takes a while ( depending on the child) my grandson prefers you to build them so he can take them apart!!Looks like they will last and can easily be washed.
on 23 June 2014
I loved the idea of getting building blocks for my godson, and although he loves to play with them i was pretty miffed at what i received
The bag had been opened and slightly ripped on the side, there were only 2 different coloured blocks in the entire bag.
And as for learn to count, with what? The stickers that were half missing and didn't even fit on the blocks as we got no variation in size
DO NOT BUY!!!
on 28 August 2014
Great stuff:-) Lots of bright colourful blocks and plenty of colourful stickers to put on them to help teach your little ones to count, balance and learn their colours. Also helps them with hand and eye co-ordination. An ideal pre- school toy and a great start to introduce little hands into the wonderful world of Lego.
on 24 November 2012
Bloks were themselves were chunky, brightly coloured and durable. I didn't like the stickers for the numbers that came with the bloks. I have a 22month old granddaughter who puts everything in her mouth, I am concerned that the stickers will come off the bloks and get stuck in her mouth. I believe this is a hazard, therefore I have not put the stickers on the bloks.
on 3 October 2013
The build quality is good. I bought two bags one for alphabet and one for counting.

The alphabet blocks matched with the sticker background but unfortunately, the counting blocks disappointed me. Most of the blocks didn't match the sticker background and with those unmatched sticker, the counting blocks became ugly.
on 25 November 2012
Great little bag of blocks. Perfect for my one year old daughter as they are colourful and small enough to handle. The bag is nice and compact and doesn't take up much room. My only complaint....you have to put the numbers on yourself! These are in sticker form. I didn't realise this. I thought they were printed on.
I can only presume the stickers are there to give the option of whether to use them or not? Overall would recommend
on 1 November 2014
This is not a review but a complaint about the product as I could not find a place to contact seller. Only 28 blocks; not enough stickers and also the blocks do not fit on each other properly. They tend to fall off before I even make a shape for my little one.