TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 June 2014
I purchased this set for my nephews 1st birthday. His parents have limited space in their house, so I had ruled out the larger bag, but liked the idea of gifting some mega Bloks as they're so simple, but good quality and good value. This bag was small but a good size and I feel a good starter for a young child. My son had mega Bloks when he was younger and they were good for him to build little structures and work on hand eye coordination. I paid £5 for this and felt it was incredibly good value. I would highly recommend for someone with a child perhaps 4 and younger,
on 2 June 2017
This item is a disgrace, the picture clearly shows blocks with numbers and letters with no mention that they are stickers that you have to put on. Cheap nasty product, DO NOT BUY!!
Definitely not worth £15.74
Come on Amazon protect us online shoppers from this crap!
on 8 June 2017
Both kids love them! Ones 2.5 and the other 6! Well worth the money and had aided in teaching my 2.5 year old!
on 21 October 2012
I HAVE PURCHASED THIS ITEM FOR MY SOON TOBE 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AS SHE LOVES PLAYING WITH MEGA BRICKS. THIS ITEM WAS DISPACHED PROMPT AND DELIVERED WITHIN 3 DAYS GOOD. I WILL PUT A FURTHER REVIEW ONCE SHE RECIVES IT ON HER 1ST BIRTHDAY @ END OF NOV.
on 30 March 2017
great
on 11 October 2013
This is ridiculous. The bag contains 26(!) single blocks of 30. What for you would ever need single blocks? You can't attach 2 blocks together with single blocks. All you can do is to build a tower with them. It is a waste of money. This is supposed to be a building blocks and not counting cubicles. I am very disappointed with mega blocks.
on 1 November 2014
This is not a review but a complaint about the product as I could not find a place to contact seller. Only 28 blocks; not enough stickers and also the blocks do not fit on each other properly. They tend to fall off before I even make a shape for my little one.
on 3 October 2013
The build quality is good. I bought two bags one for alphabet and one for counting.

The alphabet blocks matched with the sticker background but unfortunately, the counting blocks disappointed me. Most of the blocks didn't match the sticker background and with those unmatched sticker, the counting blocks became ugly.
on 26 October 2013
Really good value for money, good product & what was described is what u got! Would recommend & would buy of yous again.
on 27 August 2016
My son's been playing with these for about a year now - he's nearly two and still loves them. It's a simple set, most of the blocks are singles with only four larger blocks, so there's not much scope for building complicated things. But, I think it's a great set to get started with and I'm looking forward to getting more as my son grows. He began with letting me build towers for him to knock down and he now builds things himself - the possibilities for play change with your child's age and I think that's really cool.

The blocks have quite a loose fit but I think that's perfect for younger children because it makes them easier to experiment. Older children will probably want something that fits a bit better.

You have to attach the stickers yourself, which is a shame, and I think the stickers mean you'd have to supervise your child a bit more closely while they play to make sure they don't eat them.