on 15 August 2013
I got this for my daughter who just turned two last month and absolutely loves it.

If you're like me and wondering between this and the Lego Duplo ones, I feel these are a much better value for money for roughly the same quality. Yes I know Lego is probably a more "famous" brand, but I don't believe in paying almost twice as much just because of the brand name.

The blocks are made of sturdy plastic and look like they can take quite a bit of a hit (my daughter tends to build towers and then knock them down!) and are quite chunky so they're safe enough for young children (as opposed to the Lego / Lego Technic ones aimed at slightly older children).

The pack comes with around 60 blocks (I haven't counted them) in different assortments such as 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2 with some of them in single and some double block-heights. This pack consists of blocks that are pink, light pink, blue, green and white (with pink being the majority).

Given the size of each block, 60 is an okay number to play with, without needing to buy another pack.

Slightly older children may be disappointed with the assortment (and colours) of these blocks, but in my experience, this should be ideal 2-4 year olds as a first block set.
on 21 January 2013
this mega blocks pack is excellent value for money and offers hours of imagination building. the blocks are sturdy and big enough not to end up in little mouths
on 8 December 2014
this lego at 7:50 is well worth money paid :D i am v happy with these so is my little 4 yr old., there were loads pink lego bits not so many green or purple but that dosnt matter well mads not much u can say about lego x would reccomend to buy came well packaged 3days after i orderd it :)
on 26 July 2013
My 20 month old daughter loves her mega bloks! The carry bag keeps them neat and tidy.

I would recommend them to others.
on 21 February 2016
Bought as a Christmas present for my friends 18 month old daughter as she loves her mega blocks. She absolutely loved it. A great selection of blocks in lovely girlie colours. She has spent many hours playing with them. Blocks can be stored in the bag when she's not playing with them and the carry handle means it's easy to take out when visiting people to keep her occupied. A top buy
on 14 July 2016
Ordered for my 3 year old niece. The blocks are the perfect size, brightly coloured and there is a good variety of shapes and colours.

The blocks are conveniently packaged in a zipped storage bag for easy clean up. Well worth the price compared to the more expensive brands out there.
review image review image
on 11 May 2016
i bought these for my daughter,The blocks are made of sturdy plastic and are quite chunky so they're safe enough for young children.The blocks are big enough not to end up in little mouths.the pack has a great mixture of colours and the sizes. Hours of fun.
on 15 November 2015
I bought these bricks for my Grand-Daughter for Christmas. I have seen bricks in the shops but they do seem very expensive. These ones were good value and they are nice colours, I am sure she will enjoy playing with these. I was very happy with them when I received them.
on 17 March 2016
My 15 month old loves these. I think they're great. My only criticism would be that there's no building base so I end up creating one myself using the biggest blocks. Not a major problem but just seems like it should be included.
on 4 August 2014
These were for my cousin's daughter for Christmas. Reports are that she loves them. They allow her to use her imagination, be creative, but the colours mean that this set is a bit more feminine than normal building blocks. They are big so do not pose a choking risk and click together easily for little fingers. I will buy her other sets in the series in the future as you can add to the collection and use them all together. Great.