on 29 March 2016
Purchased for my daughter’s 1st birthday, she is now 2 and this is still played with regularly.

The castle is quite a substantial size – bigger than I was expecting – and can be configured in various different ways. You get a mirror, bed, table, 2 chairs, unicorn, fairy princess and a few other pieces included and some of the blocks have glitter in them. It is great for imaginary play and can be combined with other Mega Bloks sets. It does have a spinning bit on the bottom, but my daughter has never really bothered with that, she prefers building the castle into a tall tower and making little stories to go with the characters.

I don’t like that you have to add the stickers yourself, but otherwise it’s very good and has had a lot of play, so I would recommend it.
on 25 August 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my 5 year old niece who has partial sight.
Blocks are a good size and the whole appearance is so brightly coloured.
Haven't given to her yet but know she will love it because she already has the Magic Carriage.
on 30 August 2013
I bought this for my friends daughter's first birthday.
It's bigger than i expected and has lots of interesting compartments and moving parts for tiny fingers.
She loved it as did her brother and other kids at the party!
on 29 September 2013
Purchased 2 of these at £13.33 each in the Amazon Sale. Bought for Christmas presents! They arrived next day due to having amazon prime, and have to say they are brilliant! They are rather big, and look to be very sturdy! I would highly recommend!
on 21 May 2016
This looks lovely but I brought it as an early Christmas present so it will not be used for some time. I read all the good reviews and brought it as it was half price. I am sure my little girl will love it.
on 9 October 2013
bought for my 2 yr old. so pleased as it can be used on its own or with the mega bloks range. larger than i expected which is great and very robust. cant wait to see her playing with it at xmas. bought this when it was on price at £13.33 and so glad i ordered quick as in shops its between £20-30. great service and delivery very happy.
on 16 January 2016
I bought 2 of these for two little girls aged about 1& half years for Xmas! The children loved them & so did the parents. They were very popular! Large chunky figures for small hands. Would highly recommend!
on 13 January 2014
I bought this castle for my grand daughter and she adores it!! It is ideal for a 2/3 year old little girl who loves pretending to be a princess!!! It is well made and very colourful!!
It was well packaged and arrived in time for Christmas!!!
An excellent purchase!!!! The great thing is as well is that you can add to the castle with additional mega bloks and make more fantastic creations!!!
on 31 December 2013
Item arrived very quickly well packaged as usual when buying direct from Amazon.Was for my granddaughter`s Xmas and worried it might be too babyish for her she is aged 3 (but going on 13) I needn't have worried ,she was delighted, a pink sparkly castle with an unicorn and a princess what's not to like !!! she has been playing with it almost non stop. It seems fairly durable and I am sure she will have hours of imaginative play with it .You can also purchase other megablok items which you can add on.The price was very reasonable too so I am pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a princess castle
on 20 May 2015
Bought this for £15 personally don't think it's worth that much really, it's for the birthday girl so I gave in and bought it but I would never pay more then £15 for it, pretty pink little one should be happy with it

See one answered question