on 24 April 2015
The tub itself is absolutely huge but there aren't many megabloks with it! It's about an 8th of a tub full! Saying that, the blocks are very sparkly and pretty, and my daughter loves the two ponies/unicorns and the fairy that comes with it. Top of the tub isn't great for building on, we've found it really unstable and you've not got much choice with what to build - you can literall build what it says on the box... Doesn't leave much room for the imagination. My three year old really likes it so to me it's worth the money. Will buy a couple more bags of bloks and fill the tub up.
on 22 September 2015
Really happy with this, my daughter will be 18months old by Xmas but she's always playing with her brothers mega bloks and small cars so now she's got her own but all pinks and princess so she will enjoy playing with this very much :) the box is very big so plenty of storage room left for more of the mega blocks collections to be added :)
on 15 March 2016
Item seems great as its for my daughters birthday I can't do much of a review till May but I wanted to write now because when I received the item I noticed the box was filthy! I've never had an item delivered that was filthy before!
review image
on 3 August 2015
Brilliant baught for my 2 year old and both her and her 4 year old sister havnt left them alone, we already have the 'build a bakery' and also fits in the box. The only downer is that the lid bends slightly inward but can still build on it.
on 3 June 2014
This is a big box with not a lot in it. The bricks are of good quality and sturdy, but there were not many of them for the money.
on 3 December 2012
A lovely item and I'm sure my daughter will love this for Christmas. Very pretty and girlie just like her!
on 22 June 2014
Love this collection. We have bought it for our daughters first birthday in a few weeks. They are so coloufull and unit :) can't wait for her to see them.
on 30 December 2012
Great value perfect gift for my 2year old grand daughter. Robust enough to last so her new born sister will get value from it too.
on 4 October 2013
My daughter loves this, granted she prefers to sit in the box and play rather than make things but it was for her first birthday
on 16 May 2015
Great product, nice size box to fit more blocks in. Arrived quickly, perfect for my daughters 2nd birthday.