on 1 September 2017
I feel that if all school children were taught this series of books in school then the world would be a much happier, more productive place. O.K none of the arms dealers, drug dealers or politicians would be very happy, but the next generation would be, so who cares.
I will be recommending this book to everyone I care about, and if you are reading this review all I can say is buy all of this authors books, he puts everything in such an easy to understand manner, without all of the padding and fluff. The most productive few hours of reading and so very valuable for my life and yours.
on 25 July 2013
Very concise but gives all the information you need. Clear, to the point and it digs the facts into your mind. I am sure we have read the contents again and again in different self help books but Joss has bundled them all up in a very readable way. It's worth the money I paid.
on 5 June 2017
Lovely 'feel good' book.
Lots of easy principles to follow and very kindly written.
A very pleasant read .
Thankyou
on 19 July 2014
What a marvellous book - so clear, simple and easy to read. I think that everyone should read this book and start creating your future and the future of your family immediately.
on 27 April 2017
UM is as real as the air we breath. It's such a simple book but full of power. The truth about how the universe works and how we can access to that magic.
on 6 September 2017
Excellent read... More inspirational views... Thank you for your words
... Magic lives within us all... True joy... Gratefully received...
on 20 January 2013
Sums up in a few short pages what other books take chapter upon chapter to do. Straight to the point with no jargon. Brilliant little book.
on 6 June 2013
I found Joss Conlon's little book very big in value and was a little disappointed when I came to the end, although raring to get started on Attracting Good Things. There are many books about the Law of Attraction on the market - and I have many of them - :) - but I found this book particularly empowering.
on 11 September 2013
I've read loads of books about manifesting and my main criticism is that they tend to waffle on and be padded out with pages that add nothing more to the basic, simple core idea of manifesting.
Harnessing the Magic of the Universe doesn't fall into this trap. Joss Conlon's engaging approach is to keep it simple and go straight for the real deal behind the art of manifesting. This makes for a very short read but it really doesn't need to be any longer. I've paid a fortune for some books which ramble on and still don't get the point across as well as this slender tome, so take my advice, buy this book and get the perfect insight into the art of manifesting. I have no qualms in recommending this book to anyone. :)
on 9 January 2014
For 4 years I have read many books on law of attraction (usually heavy going) and have practiced what I have learned with varying degrees of success until over the last 18 months I've been pretty consistently manifesting what I want. Many friends have noticed what they call my incredible luck, so I explain that there is no such thing as luck it's all law of attraction and I try to summarise what I've learned and give them practical steps to try. I've succeeded in helping some who are now as effective as I am (one is much better than me now) but I've failed to help others who just say it's bull. So I've looked for a simple book to buy for them that explains law of attraction and how to work with it.
Joss Colon's little book fits the bill very well, wish I'd found it years ago. In just 30 pages it summarises all of the key points using very accessible language, no religion or new age doctrine, no tedious author life story, just the facts and the practical do's and don'ts you will need to succeed.
Definitely recommend this to anyone. Read it easily in an evening, practice it for life, enjoy!