on 14 February 2014
I bought this for my 2year old granddaughter and I'm hoping to build the collection of Mega Blocks for her as she likes to play with Lego. It's so much fun when added to other sets in the series. This is so pretty, bright and just the right size for little hands to manoeuvre. Also due to its size you know you're little one is safe and yet can still join in the fun of Lego and not miss out on what her older siblings are playing. I would definitely recommend this for all little ones aged 1year and over.
on 24 January 2014
I wouldnt go by whats on the box where age is considered i bought this for my two year old for christmas and its fiddly for her,the carriage is fine but all the bits that come with it like the horses wings are very flimsy and making the parasol
on 6 May 2014
Fantastic toy. my 14 month old really loves copying her big brother playing with his cars so this was a great size for her to do just that. Needless to say, big brother thinks it is pretty cool too and has been caught having a fly shot on a few occasions!
on 2 January 2013
My daughter, my wife and I we are Mega Bloks fans. Mega Block Little Princess series work together with other Mega Blocks sets. My daughter likes very much the princess, the flower and the unicorn.
on 22 August 2013
I loved it and so did my little girl, I will be getting other one for a friends little girl
on 29 December 2013
Chose the item for a xmas gift. My friends kids were more than happy and it kept the family entertained for a good xmas period. Kids love it and cat get enough of it
on 15 December 2013
Great toy great value for money x keeps them busy for hours would recommend this toy to anybody and plenty available to add to it.
on 20 October 2014
The horse has 3 pink scratch marks and I really Cbb to faf with sending it back.
It's really big though, and theirs me saying we'll have small things for Christmas 🙊
on 26 October 2014
I bought this as a Xmas present for my 20 month old daughter who already loves mega bloks.they are chunky so just right for little hands.would recommend for any princess.
on 22 June 2014
Love this collection. We have bought it for our daughters first birthday in a few weeks. They are so coloufull and cuite :) can't wait for her to see them.