on 29 July 2017
This is my experience on the pc version:
Got the game from seller momox, beautiful cardboard box around the jewel case. It takes a whole day around 80 gb extra required. Also you must make an account on elder scrolls online site; and the game requires you to have a recent graphics card, and refuses to proceed. Something with DLD 1.1 needless to say I was not amused having wasted a whole weekend trying to log in.

The actual requirements are stated on the eso forum hidden deep inside, and nobody tells you this!

Because the box stated xp or up required and because the game is quite old, and I have a decent machine with Windows 7 64 bits 8 gb RAM i thought it would run. Wrong!

While I got an email from Zenimax that my account was "activated", and I could log in to the eso site, an error message kept popping up trying to log in to the client. Tried several things but nothing worked. Posted on the eso forum also yielded no response.

Also a minus is the constant ads in the client for morrowind, and some 201 errors, that you can fix by clicking NOT the big repair button, but instead the tiny one hidden under the options wheel icon.

However, I couldn't log in, the scratch box was already scratched, so I suspect that the game has a unique key and can only be used once. As I am now left with useless discs, my advice is to ONLY BUY NEW AND SEALED.

Also disappointed in momox is they never responded to my refund requests. Will not buy from momox again.

All in all, I can only advise you not to buy this crappy software. If you really must play the damn thing do as I do and get it on a console, as I will (ps4 pro in my case).
on 9 November 2016
very good but nightmare to install without FAST FAST FAST WIFI
on 23 August 2017
Good game, not the best elder scrolls but not bad
on 25 July 2017
Nice game delivered on time
on 24 August 2017
Great game and arrived very quickly
on 20 March 2017
great
on 6 October 2015
This game crashes every time I play it,I have tried the numerous suggestions to no avail.The first level played ok but when I left the ship the crashes started,my system is Windows 10 perhaps this is causing problems.I have uninstalled the game as for me it was unplayable (money wasted)
on 2 March 2017
Very boring game :/
on 7 June 2017
Got this game on Steam. Very boring, quests are unrewarding and your character is literally an emotionless husk with no personality. It's nothing like any other Elder Scrolls game like Skyrim, everything you do is meaningless and the game forces you to grind endlessly it is very much a MMO like WoW with "Elder Scrolls" slapped on it except everything it does WoW has already done much better - for example you are locked to 5 abilities whereas in WoW and almost every other MMO you can be using as many abilities as you want. 15 minutes in you will start to wonder why you're wasting your time with it.
on 14 June 2015
Got the game, checked all the computer needs before buying but the game will still not load after 9 and a half hours downloading. would not recommend. waste of £40. The game might be good but i will not find out.