Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 March 2017
Tablet works a treat but there is alsways the Samsung problem that despite promises when I bought it they wont upgrade the software beyond Android 4. Its built in obsolescence of the worst kind. They did repair it free when it went wrong though but it came back minus all my files reset to as new.
on 8 April 2017
Very slow processor
on 29 December 2012
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas and he absolutely loves it!! I am officially a Samsung tablet widow!

It is a lovely looking piece of kit which is smooth and quick.

It was also a great offer with the £50 cashback which was an added bonus.

I would highly recommend this product...I am very tempted to get myself one!
on 11 June 2013
I was torn between this and the IPad but after having it for a couple of weeks I have not been disappointed.Great screen and love the twin speakers at the FRONT of the tab.Plenty apps to download and memory can be upgraded to 32gb.Would recommend this tablet to anyone!
on 28 March 2017
As expected
on 30 April 2017
Great
on 3 April 2017
I love it, although just wish it had come with some instructions for those of us that need 'Tablet for Dummys'
on 16 July 2015
I bought this for my husband as a present and he still says it's the best thing I've ever bought him.
on 28 November 2013
£179.00 for an unused 10.1 tablet - purchased just 2 days before Amazon sold out.
My son has got an Ipad 4 - and I cannot tell the difference in day to day use. Not for £300 less anyway.
on 30 May 2013
The tab 2 is portable, fits in any bag or handbag and literally goes wherever I go. The instructions downloaded are excellent and are in the kindle content for me to refer to. Apps are amazing, and can find something for everyone, giving me all that I need for busy lifestyle. Both sons have samsung phones, delighted that their recomendations were spot on! Thankyou amazon.