Size: Model|Change
Price:£4.90+ Free shipping

on 26 February 2013
Good quality boxes .First time I've bought this product. Would recommend to fellow chicken keepers. Very good value for money
on 15 August 2013
i was not a happy bunny when i got these delivered they were squashed and ripped and covered in a cheap plastic black sack which had come adrift in transit' the boxes were of the quality i expected no complaint there but the 5 stars i have given this product is for the manner in which they dealt with a full refund and were very sorry about the state i recieved my boxes in' so give credit where due i was well impressed by this' i would recommend that when packaging this product it needs to be surrounded in a card board support a plastic bag taped around them just did not cut it im afraid no protection what so ever.
on 12 September 2013
Thick material and what you would expect. Fine for the price but some lids break off easily. Elastic band round it helps.
on 8 November 2013
I received this order very promptly. Thank you. I thought the material is a little thin though. However, they store eggs okay so I cannot complain becuase they are fit for the purpose intended. I will purchase more in the future.
on 15 June 2016
Eggcelent value for money paid used another batch of same without a problem. Plenty of room in spaces inside boxes for various size eggs
will definitely be ordering from this firm again. Delivered well within expected delivery dates. I also mark each egg with the day and date egg was laid with a permanent marker pen to identify the newest ones
on 29 September 2012
Very basic half dozen egg boxes, but more than do the job. The item was packaged basically and slightly damagd in transit. Reasonable value for money product though.
on 30 September 2013
The product was delivered intact and quickly from date of ordering. Would buy again if I need some. Postage possibly a little high.
on 22 July 2014
I ordered these so I can start selling my hen's eggs, they fit my girl's eggs fine, they're ex-battery hens and lay good sized eggs, the trays are easy to damage but also easy to bend back into shape or repair, after all it seems to be made from recycled card. They support my girl's eggs OK but I wouldn't tip them about, though who would? Next time I'd like to order some coloured ones, grey's a bit bland
on 4 December 2013
Need cheap egg boxes that do not need to look pretty but function as temporary egg protectors? Then these egg boxes will do the job.
Packaging is minimal but again, is just about adequate.
on 31 July 2015
These boxes are adequate, although they are pretty flimsy, and our large hen eggs don't really fit. You get value for money, but don't buy if you need to fit larger hen eggs, or duck eggs.