on 26 July 2013
Great little smooth running bike for my 3 year old. She loves it. Lots of compliments in the street! Nice smooth wood; I was worried about wood getting wet & rotting but in fact it's the rubber wheels that contact the ground not the wood, so we haven't had any problems with that. Wood is lighter than metal so it's easier for me to carry too using the neat little handle. Easy to assemble, I managed it myself without Dad! Only problem we had was that the seat, although padded in leatherette, is quite hard and after 1st use my daughter complained that it hurt the inside of her thighs. I had to tie a cushion on with a bungee to make it more comfortable! However, after the 1st couple of days she stopped noticing & has been using it without the cushion ever since, so she probably has got used to it or else learned to sit back a bit. Seat is adjustable in height, we use middle height for a 3 year old so it would suit a 2 year old too, and my 5 year old likes it too! I think balance bikes are way better than trikes or stabiliser bikes if only because they are so much more versatile - you can slip them in the boot really easily so my daughter brings it into the town with me etc.- you just get so much more use out of this than the other kiddy vehicles because it's so much easier to transport - I think we'll even fit it in the boot to go on holiday too!
on 23 May 2012
fab i orderd this on monday and was here by wensday!(standerd delivery) Very easy to put together , must own bike pump for tyers as you need to do that bit urself, my 3 year old is quiet tall! and she sits perfectly on the lowest seat possition so should last her a few years! :) very happy mum
on 5 February 2014
Bought it for my 2 yr old. He is still a wee bit small for it but keeps trying. Definitely worth getting one of these rather than a bike with stabilisers. He's learning to balance already. I wish I'd bought this type of bike for my other kids as I'm sure they learn to ride much quicker using a balance bike.
on 23 November 2015
Excellent. Have been to many stores looking at these for my 3 yr old and was tempted in buying one 3 times the price. Saw these and thought that I can always send it back if the quality wasn't as good. Very pleased, superb quality and saved a lot of money. My son loves it and is now can't stop him riding it. So glad that I didn't pay what the shops were asking. Delivered in two days also and well packed. Highly recommended.

Note, 3 days later the back wheel came off while son was riding it!!!
Waiting for reply from seller as all nuts and bolts have gone.. So this review may change.
on 25 August 2015
We ordered this bike last year for our son's 3rd birthday and I have to say that it has been the best present we have ever bought him. He loves it and is normally found on it most days. This bike was at the cheaper end of the market and I bought it with some trepidation, but there is nothing cheap about it and being adjustable it has grown with our son over the course of a year.Unfortunately the handle bars broke on one side. Probably due to rough handling over the year, but this was the end of the world to our son. We were about to hunt o the internet to find replacement bars when I thought I would contact the seller to see if they could help. They not only responded instantly, but sorted the handle bars immediately and sent them free of charge. I was so shocked at the outstanding service. Not only do I whole heartily recommend the product, but I highly recommend the company to.
on 9 January 2016
Granddaughter loved it. Easy to put together but bit difficult to attach valve to inflate tyres. Foot pump was too big to use so had to buy the old fashioned bicycle pump. As it was Christmas had to wait to use it until the shops opened again which was rather frustrating. Easier to get along with for a 3 year old than trying to cope with pedals.
on 5 December 2012
Great little balance bike whuch is quick and easy to assemble. £30 is a great price for a high quality product.
on 6 April 2016
Absolutely superb, my three year old loves it. Once he gained confidence, he was absolutely flying on it. Adjustable seat height, real tyres, steering that's impossible to jack-knife. Hopefully I can get his younger brother out of it too.
on 19 December 2012
Very well made item, easy to assemble with supplied allen keys, can't really be faulted. Shame I'm too big for it!
on 11 September 2014
Great Little balance bike. Well made. Ideal for a three year old, as this recommends. My granddaughter is slightly too small for it and she's of average height and build for a two year old. She's becoming more confident though and this will definitely give her the confidence before starting out on a conventional bicycle. I'd definitely recommend.