on 14 September 2017
I like to play this game regularly.
on 10 September 2014
Loved this game especially when the olympics was happenjng in dear ol blighty!! Good fun
on 6 September 2014
Much easier for younger players to get to grips with as the icons are familiar enough and much clearer that the traditional tiles. Lots of challenges within the different modes. A very good FAOTD and certainly worth paying for if you missed it.
on 8 September 2014
I have played many MAHJONG games and found this one to be the least interesting of them.I got bored very quickly and found the visual appearance of the game very dull.DIsappointing.
on 5 March 2014
good game gives the brain a work out i play the game most days, on the laptop and on kindle firehd
on 26 April 2014
this game was addictive but fun if you are into Mahjong which I am so I enjoyed it veery much
on 28 September 2014
I feel this game is addictive. I am always trying to better my score on all levels. I have Mahjong on my laptop and love playing it so I knew that downloading it onto my mobile would be just as good.
on 30 November 2014
A light-hearted take on a classic game. Decent fun if you have a spare 15 mins, and has a few different game types for some good variation.
on 28 September 2014
Compulsive game to try and get your score to the top. Found it can be faster if you can use two fingers, Very enjoyable
on 23 June 2015
I love playing this app as I am of the older generation and I use this to keep my brain alert and active.