3,673
Size: iPad 2/3/4|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 17 July 2012
Ordered over the weekend and it arrived on Tuesday morning so top marks there guys. The case itself came well packaged and complete with a complementary screen protector and small micro fibre wipe cloth (that was a bonus). As for the quality of the screen protector, I've no idea and will be passing it on to my Grandson as I personally don't like them. Its like eating a boiled sweet with the wrapper on! The case itself has a very pleasing appearance with a pocket to the front that would easily hold the odd document or indeed as mentioned previously, your passport if travelling light. The case looks to be very well made and has that 'Expensive Feel' about it. The sleep function works very well when opening/closing the case as does the stand facility giving three distinctive angles with which to view the iPads screen. Overall an excellent purchase. And if you want real quality customer service, contact the seller. So helpful and nothing too much trouble.
66 comments| 256 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2012
After purchasing several other cases, one even being a genuine Apple product, I was relieved when this item arrived. It is every bit as good as the description suggests if not better. The material used is of high quality and the viewing angles far better than any other iPad case that I've tried. In addition the sleep / wake function works every time unlike some cheaper cases. Be aware of good looking cases that are on the market, very often they are cheap and nasty imports that are obviously mass produced and as a result the sleep / wake function can be intermittent, the viewing angles poor and the grooves to support the iPad when in a viewing position aren't deep enough.

Rest assured this case has none of these problems and at the price still represents excellent value.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
The case has a beautiful finish and is robust. It has been used extensively every day since November and is still like new. The fit is also vet good and the open/close system functions well. I'm glad I bought it!
on 13 July 2012
I try to look for quality and what did I get? Quality of the Highest degree. Very fast delivery well before the recommended time in excellent condition. This will last a very long time and with the type of leather used will always look good. After buying the white one was a bit worried that it would not look professional but it does and I will definately recommend this product to all my friends. YOU WON'T GET BETTER QUALITY ANYWHERE. Well done.
Dorothy Carter
on 11 September 2012
Looks great. The stand works very well as does the auto-off function when you close the case. Much better than the original case I bought with my IPAD. Arrived very quickly. I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 12 February 2014
Cost & protection of the iPad 5 Air! Looks good, long term assessment not possible as the item was purchased recently.
on 9 December 2012
I was looking for a quality cover to protect my iPad mini and preferred one that had a stand so that I could watch movies on the go. For the price this is a real luxury case, the black leather and tan give it a great feel and it's perfect for those on the go and for those after that professional look. The case is very well built and has the sleep wake function to save you keep pressing the wake button, did I mention you also get a free screen cover and cleaning cloth?

I can't recommend this highly enough, it's real quality and without doubt the best cover I've had for any device in the last 5 years.

Buy it!
on 30 September 2014
This case IS NOT LEATHER. Don't call it leather in the headline and in the top product description and then bury the fact it is actually FAUX leather in the blurb half way down the page. Those reviews saying they loved the leather smell? I don't know if those reviewers were shills, on crack, or have never even owned a leather wallet, but the only smell this case emits is one of eau de bullcrap, with top notes of PVU.

Although it's a nice case, there are lots of equally nice non leather cases out there for half the price. The USP of this product is based on a flat out lie.

Very disappointing.
on 8 November 2012
Got this case for when I go to meetings to visit clients as my other case is maybe a bit too vibrant for some of the meetings I attend. It feels and looks twice the price I paid for it and should keep my iPad mini safe and well :o) Delivery as per usual was quick.
on 16 October 2012
I bought the iPad 3 in march on the first day of release and their was very little in the way of protective covers except one that is made by a very well known company and I had to pay crazy money for what it was but it did the job.

After a few months I searched the Internet looking for somthing that looked attractive and and at the right money,
And although their was now thousands to choice from none had that expensive look or if they did they had a price to match.

As I spend far to much time and money on amazon I thought I would check out the covers again and I spotted this one.

First thing that struck me was how stunning it looked and I could not believe how cheap it was.

Even then I had thoughts of oh yeah looks good on the website but I bet it will be cheap and nasty in real life,
But having read the reviews I thought what the hell I shall give it a go and even though I've only had it a short time I can tell you it looks and feels a million dollars,and worth every penny.

Delivery was super quick and the quality and fit is just superb. Buy one you will not be disappointed.

As for the FREE Complementry screen protector it is what it is its FREE.

I've had no need to use it as I bought one the same day as I bought the iPad but I will keep it as a spare.
As for those who have marked down the cover have lost sight of what it was that they were buying a iPad cover not a screen protector.

But if you want my advice buy this one now their is no need to look any further.