on 4 September 2015
What more can I say than mmmmMMMMMMmMMMmMM...
These are fantastic, and if you can get a box for a good price, it is a great gift or even just a shocking present to someone who hasn't tried these before. There may be a lot in there, but don't expect them to last long once you have the taste for them! By the time you have opened one, you wonder where the bar is... you just seem to have eaten it before you know it! It is both a blessing and a curse that this is a big box!
on 26 August 2013
Easily the finest ever made anywhere.Pure heaven in a stick
BEST STICKY CHOKKY CARAMELY BAR EVER.
Long may they make these and reach 10,000,000 sales each week.I can remember when it was only 1,500.000,so business must be good.Why are they not on sale in Holland?
there is certainly a market for them.
TUNNOCKS CARAMEL WAFERS,SIMPLY THE BEST THERE IS.
on 23 December 2014
Fantastic, from the vintage nostalgic tunnocks box, to the always splendid and delicious Tunnocks Caramel Wafer. A tatse back in time , if you've searched for these to buy then you know what you are getting. All there is to add is how briliant the packagin which they come in is - I bought this as a present for my dad and he is obviously over the moon - as i say a blast back to the past with the delightful packaging. He was made up. A great purchase for any tunnocks fan.
on 6 February 2013
very nice biscuits the best in the world.brings back my childhood with having with gran. buy them in a box is the best way.
on 2 June 2013
My husband loves these I buy them for him every Xmas & birthday. You get what you see. What's not to love?
on 24 January 2014
Just as good as the wafers given with coffee"s in coffee houses and coffee shops through out London, They are great
on 24 January 2014
You have to know these caramel bars to understand why they are so good and at this price why not treat yourself.
on 1 January 2013
This is the first time I've tried these Tunnocks bars and wow they're like heaven coated in chocolate!

They're nice and chewy with layered caramel and wafer inside a coating of milk chocolate. Mmm... Now I feel like another one now! But they've all been eaten haha. I guess I'll have to order some more!

Like all my reviews comment if you've got any questions and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

Thanks, Daniel.
on 4 October 2015
I bought this last christmas for my boyfriend for a joke, I was a bit worried when ordering it but when it came I was over the moon! it was well wrapped and he was well and truly happy on christmas day! I will be ordering one again for christmas :)
on 4 December 2013
These Caramel Wafers are the best ever and an amazing quality and balanced flavour. A pleasure for the entire family and friends. Converted more than one to these wafers. Qualify as an "EXPERIENCE". No others equal them.

A Winner in all sense!
Highly recommended for 0 to 99 years old and over!

Many thanks for the quality.