on 5 October 2017
Very, very please with the quality. Would not hesitate to recommend. Well packaged and a good price with quick delivery. Me happy :-)
on 4 October 2015
I bought this last christmas for my boyfriend for a joke, I was a bit worried when ordering it but when it came I was over the moon! it was well wrapped and he was well and truly happy on christmas day! I will be ordering one again for christmas :)
on 24 September 2015
Dont buy this product if you are watching your waistline or have kids! They are so moor-ish that they shall get gobbled up super fast. I now need to go and order yet another box.
on 12 October 2016
love them the kids try to grab more
on 25 September 2015
Love them! Low calorie and tasty. Doesn't break the bank as long as you buy from Amazon as the seller.
on 1 November 2017
Bought as a present . They loved them
on 24 January 2014
Just as good as the wafers given with coffee"s in coffee houses and coffee shops through out London, They are great
on 22 February 2015
I bought these for a friend who had fixed up my car for me. When I went back they were all gone. I didn't even get one!
on 18 May 2015
Love these. I always had these as a child. It was a nice full box but I did enjoy them thank you
on 2 March 2014
If you can ignore the calories you are consuming and just enjoy one of life's real pleasures then these are for you. Good value for money as well.