Customer reviews

Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 December 2015
Love .. love ...love this show... so great...
on 18 October 2017
Addictive watching.
on 18 January 2016
Good story
on 7 August 2017
Thanks!
on 17 August 2017
Nothing wrong with the disc
on 13 October 2012
I absolutely love Pretty Little Liars, I've read most of the books and will continue to read, the TV series is by far the best TV series I've ever seen. I really hope season 2 will be released on DVD over here!
on 18 July 2017
Throughly enjoyable and well acted
on 17 September 2013
I had seen good reviews of this show. But it exceeded my expectations. With a fast paced addictive drama. With the seasons a full
twenty four episodes long.
The story revolves around four high school girlfriends,Aria,Spencer,Hanna and Emily. One year ago Alison the leader of the group disappeared, and now they start getting messages from "A" saying things only Alison would know. "A" knows all there secrets, watches there every move and makes some scary threats. Is Alison back? Or is "A" someone else?
on 11 August 2015
Brillant
on 20 May 2017
What an amazing show this is. I never watched an episode before I bought this I saw trailers and it looked really good so i decided to buy it without actually knowing what I was going to watch and when I started to watch the first episode I knew I was hooked. The mystery and the story itself is brilliantly written and it always has you wanting more. The characters are brilliant also I like how they are all very different to one another but there's a connection with them all not just the mystery they are tied too and Allison but the strong friendship they have. I love how the story shocks you and keeps you guessing throughout. I'm actually near the end of series 4 and I have watched pll since i bought this bearing in mind I have never watched an episode before I bought it so I strongly recommend anyone who loves this kind of thing, mystery, shocks, guessing, and surprises should definitely buy it. I'm just sad knowing they are on their last few episodes of the final series which is series 7 because this show is by far one of the best shows I've watched.

I am very happy with the condition and the delivery.