on 11 April 2013
This watch is unusual, love the scrolling surround, thats what made me buy it and I'm not disappointed. Not too chunky and a nice soft leather wristband, but not so soft that it feels like its going to stretch. Love the coffee/tan colour of my new watch.

Very happy with this purchase and have ordered another Kahuna watch already!
on 8 January 2014
I brought this as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend due to it's unusual design and colours but was slightly apprehensive as past Kahuna watches I have purchased have not been very reliable. It is a lot smaller than I imagined from the picture but she likes it and wears it every day (always a good sign!). The watch also arrived in a Kahuna material satchel which was a nice touch and made for easy wrapping ;) overall I am pleased with the product I just hope this one lasts a bit longer than the previous one!
on 5 January 2014
love this watch looks more expensive than it actually was and even nicer than the picture on amazon. Lovely big dial so I can see time without my glasses on big bonus !! Would highly recommend for a gift or for yourself . Have worn it everyday since I got it and thinking about getting one in another colour
on 10 August 2014
I am really pleased with this watch. The face is nice and big, which I like and the brown colour is really nice. It looks more expensive than it was and is comfortable to wear. Quirky and unusual, I will enjoy wearing it.
on 30 September 2013
Excellent delivery time, the watch feels nice and robust and it does look just like it does in the picture, really pretty design
on 12 July 2013
LOOKS GREAT ON SCREEN BUT BETTER WHEN YOU GET IT HOME WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND LOOKS FAR MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE PRICE PAID
on 8 May 2013
Very good value for the money good design and I will use for work day to day .unusual excellent service
on 17 February 2014
rating: Excellent
like: The dial and strap are quality
dislike: N/A
recommend: This watch is lovely but looks far better in the black/purple colour scheme
on 24 November 2015
Unfortunately after a year's use the strap has snapped, and this isn't covered under the warranty. Very disappointed, way overpriced for the quality.
on 21 November 2012
Had a fall and badly scratched the face of my other Kahuna, was so impressed with quality and price of this, bought this make again.