on 5 January 2014
Wish I'd got one ages ago. No more guessing how far you hit your shots. A really helpful gadget that actually improves your golf.
on 18 September 2015
The watch looks very smart and does all the things it is supposed however, it is very sensitive and can easily move on to another display without being selected. It can also take a while for it to catch up with the hole you are on. As a high handicap it has too many non useful functions, and I would recommend the simpler S1 for those just looking for a distance help.
on 20 October 2016
I bought this directly from Amazon in late Nov 2015 - I was quite happy with it until this week when, after less than 12 months old, it will not charge at all.

I cannot seem to find any way to contact Amazon to claim under the warranty - even though under the Consumer Rights Act my contract is with them (Amazon) , not the manufacturer. It makes me think that I am better off just buying from John Lewis or similar in future -
on 24 June 2015
Just used this for the first time today, and have to say, I am really impressed with it. It was so easy to use, and gave great info to lay up shots, and distances to the flag etc. I also shot my lowest 9 holes of golf at the same time, maybe just coincidence, but it definitely helped with my club selection.
Would defo recommend this watch to any golfer.
on 17 August 2015
Great tool, upgraded from the S1. I like the one button shot distance and being able to move the flag around the green for better accuracy.
Sometimes the touchscreen is a little difficult to unlock but mostly its ok
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2016
Great GPS watch, easy to read and accurate. The ability to place your own marks for hazards or layups is good but only useful for courses played on a regular basis. If you could do this offline or share them, then the watch would be near perfect for visiting new courses.
on 13 June 2015
Having used this device 4 times now I am not overly impressed, the functions are not much different to cheaper versions. They mention the lay up and dog leg function but I cannot see how as it does not display the layups like expect. You have to put them into the device. I just feel I payed a lot of money for a lot less options. Would have gone for the S2
on 17 December 2016
As a golf caddie at Castle Stuart near Inverness I decided to buy this item to use instead of my sky caddie range finder. However the accuracy just wasn't good enough. It was a good 10 yards out on every shot when compared with the Bushnell laser and the sky caddie. Item returned for a refund.
on 26 June 2015
Well pleased. Have used it once, and used the basic distance calculator and scoring facilities. Will widen my use of it next time. But I was impressed and I'm glad I bought it.
on 14 May 2016
Great watch and works perfectly so my husband tells me. Fast delivery too!