Size: Double|Change

on 13 March 2015
The product itself is OK, although one of the halves tends to slide about a bit within the duvet cover and bunches up. It should have more snap hooks to keep them properly together. I think I will need to put some temporary stitches to keep them together.

Another issue was that the hygiene seal has come undone - I am fairly certain that it was not opened, but that the tape had come undone, and the gap allowed dust inside while in the warehouse waiting to be dispatched to customers, as it had dust marks at the edge. It was not bad enough to send it back, but it was somewhat offputting (I did successfully clean it).

Still, it was OK enough for me to order a single size of the same product (which also arrived with a busted hygiene seal without any sign of having actually been opened, but no dust marks).
on 17 July 2014
We've had this less than two months and already the contents has shifted all over the place, really unevenly. My wife wants to bin it ASAP (we'll keep it for emergencies :)). We will be going for one that has stiched areas to keep the filling evenly distributed. Waste of time and money in the end
on 15 December 2013
This duvet seemed like a good idea and although it is good quality, the design seems flawed. Every day I have to rearrange the duvet as the individual duvets ruck up and become really uncomfortable. Not my best buy.
on 24 December 2013
My last fogarty duvet stayed plump and thick for almost 3 years. This is thin and cheap - and will need replacing very soon. Disappointed with Fogarty and I would not recommend this purchase.
on 9 November 2013
Very cosy and comfortable duvet, which keeps the heat in overnight.
Reasonably priced too.
Arrived well packaged, and on time.
I'd recommend it.
on 4 January 2016
the 4.5 tog duvet was too thin. it's supposed to be minimum 4.5 tog and this was certainly that.
The 9 tog one was much thinner than my last 9 tog duvet.
Can't criticise the 4 press-stud fasteners because i intended to put the two duvets into two separate duvet covers anyway.
Just wasn't the quality I expected from Fogarty. Got the impression it was as little as possible.
That said, I returned it, and Amazon were great with the return.
on 11 March 2015
The bedding had a hygiene seal but it was not intact. I do not think it had been intentionally opened though, as the bedding itself had no sign of having ever been out of the package.

The two halves have a tendency to partially slide off each other, as there seem to be hooks to keep them together at the edge of the bedding. If it had more anchoring points to make sure that the two halves stay together, I would have given it a four star despite the hygiene seal not being intact when it arrived.

Warmth-wise, it is as expected from a 13.5 tog.
on 1 March 2013
I would highly recommend this product, it fits perfectly and I love the fact that the 2 duvets can be press studded together and they don't move around inside the cover. Quick delivery and a fantastic price, extremely happy with this product.
on 16 February 2016
After more than a decade, my old Fogarty all-season duvet was getting old and thin and needed replacing… so I bought this new one (in Nov 2014).

When it arrived I was immediately disappointed with it. It felt much thinner and less luxuriant than my previous one. However, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and assumed that perhaps it was made of a more lightweight material and that its performance would be the same.

Less than 18 months on I’ve finally given up with it! The interior has become very thin and meagre and no amount of shaking/plumping brings it back to life. Worse still, it’s not keeping me warm – and this winter has been a mild one where I live. Even with both parts of the duvet I need a thick blanket on top to get me through the night.

I’m very disappointed with this product. After ten years good service from my previous duvet, this like-for-like replacement hasn’t even seen me through two winters. I don’t know if I’ve just bought a duff version or whether they quality has indeed deteriorated in the years since I bought my earlier duvet – but I for one, won’t be buying a Fogarty again.
on 16 June 2014
I bought this for a cold spare bedroom. It's hard to imagine using both duvets together but if we get another harsh winter I'm sure we shall: we've had -10C here in recent years. The two duvets attach easily and look as if they would launder OK, though I'm not sure my domestic machine would handle the heavier one. I'm pleased with the purchase, good price for what you get.