Size: 175 l x 86 w x 132.5 h centimeters|Colour: Black and Grey|Change
Price:£751.48+ Free shipping

on 9 July 2012
I bought this treadmill when on special for £499. i had been looking at other treadmills online like Nordic trac and Powertech. I needed a treadmill thats fast as i train at interval runs up to 18kph. This seemed like it was ideal.
The treadmill goes up to 20kph, has incline, safety catch, programmes etc - basically all you need to start up your own at home machine.Delivery was 2 man by Sprint who notified me of delivery window and obliged to this, they put it to the location of my choice. I was offered assembly by Branx at £90 but to be perfectly honest, you dont need this. Its a case of DIY, a few screws and nuts and looking and understanding the instructions. do it yourself, save £90, I had the machine running well within 20mins.
The machine has been used a few times on high speed, i hope the motor handles what i do on it so at the moment i would have to say im very happy with the purchase. The machine is sturdy and doesnt bobble about when you run on it, especially at 18kph.
Communication from branx has been excellent and i cannot fault this. They have also thrown in the 5 year warranty on parts and labour which is piece of mind.
Overall if your looking for a machine that is either for starting up or moving to intermediate onwards then this is what you are looking for.
UPDATE: The machine developed a fault with the incline motor in March 2013, ive no idea how that came about as i dont really use the incline much, however it started to show "Err". The manual told me to look for a loose wire which i couldnt see. So i was in contact with Branx about it. This is when i experienced the best after care service over a product. Branx have put all the major high street retailers to shame when it comes to after care over such a large product. I was in constant contact with Peter Jones (Manager), my emails were always answered promptly. Peter even gave me his own mobile number to ensure things were going ok and told me when he was unavailable due to meetings etc. He was very courteous (Using Sir every time we spoke) which makes you feel you are important to him, he had arranged a part to be sent to me which duly arrived within a few days. I was to contact him again letting him know when the part arrived and he arranged an engineer out to my home to repair/replace whatever was faulty on my treadmill. I really would recommend buying from Branx, Peter seems very dedicated to the job and customer satisfaction so in the event of a minor hiccup like above, be assured he will have your back. Well done to Peter & Branx, I know ill be looking at your fitness products again if required.
on 23 September 2012
We have had this machine for several months now and we love it. It is a solid bit of kit and nice to run on. The first machine we had lost power to the incline motor so we emailed Branx (Peter) and reported it to him. To be honestest I half expected the problem to be a nightmare to sort out, but Branx swapped the old machine for a new one and kept us informed of what was going on. Its nice to say that customer service in this country is not dead. To sum up I would say an all round great machine and company which is suitable for everyone in the family.
on 21 July 2012
We are so pleased with this product. It is sturdy, to my mind is almost top-end gym standard, and is being regularly used & taking quite a pounding without any complaint. Installation wasn't too difficult, just a bit fiddly. Speedy and efficient delivery, excellent customer care from Branx. Would not hesitate to recommend product or company, was a great decision to buy this.
on 30 July 2012
I have recently received my Branx treadmill machine, excellent delivery time and excellent service from Branx. The machine was really easy to assemble and had it up and running very quickly. The operation are straight forward including the pre loaded programmes. Sturdy machine at a very competative price. The little extras like being able to plug in your personnal music player, 6 small weights and the heart monitor all add to excellent value for money. Branx were very professional in the way they contacted me to check whether I was happy with my product. I would recommend this treadmill and Branx as a company to friends and colleagues in future. If you are looking for a machine which is excellent value for money and capable of high performance this is a good choice.
on 11 February 2013
Unfortunately I had to send mine back, as I live on the second floor in an apartment building and hadn't really anticipated how much noise it would make when running on it. Despite the fact this was completely my fault for not thinking it through properly, Branx were astonishingly good about it and made the return process very easy. In terms of customer service, I can only really echo what many other reviewers are saying on here: it really is exceptionally good. In fact, I would say that I can't ever recall receiving better customer service.

The treadmill itself I couldn't fault. I should make clear that it was the noise from running on it that I was worried about, it's not that the motor is at all noisy.
on 18 July 2013
Very little to say but excellent product and excellent service. assembly instructions a bit sparse but still easy to put together
September 2013
We have now had the Branx Fitness running machine for three months and my wife runs on it for an hour nearly every day. The machine continues to be reliable and she tells me it is a perfect alternative to going to the Gym. I would highly recommend this product to anyone considering buying a running machine.
on 12 November 2012
Update (15 June 2014)

My brand new replacement running machine arrived this weekend. Branx kept me updated while my new running machine was being built and delivered. The new running machine is excellent.

As indicated in my last update on 24 April, the customer service at Branx is stunning. They changed my old running machine without any hesitation when the frame cracked on it, and have been brilliant with me throughout.

I thoroughly recommend the running machine and Branx themselves based on my experiences of them.

Update (24 April 2014) - I have had my running machine for 18 months now. I was very happy with it until the metal frame cracked.

I contacted Branx, hoping that they would replace the frame.

However, to my absolute amazement, they promised to replace the whole machine!

To say that I am impressed with Branx's customer service is a gross understatement - I have never known anyone like them from when I first bought the machine until now.

Highly recommended!

This machine is excellent value for money. It runs very quietly, and was very easy to put together - so don't bother paying £90 to have it done for you. The display panel reminds me of the professional treadmills you see in gyms. It provides all the information you need. If the running track was as solid and sturdy as the frame, front panel and handrails, you could almost mistake it for a professional treadmill, but obviously folding treadmills are not the same.

There are some nice little touches with this machine, such as speed and incline controls on the handrails, speakers that you can plug an iPod into, and even some weights as well.

What can I say about the customer! I have never experienced anything like it. Excellent pre and post-sales communications and service. Well done Branx.
on 25 July 2012
It is very rare that I write product reviews for recent purchases, but I have to say that the product does exactly "what it says on the tin". Delivered on time, simple to construct, up and 'running' (pardon the pun) within 20 minutes. Since receiving delivery I have received a call to see if I needed any help with any anything, and I have received a letter providing simple instructions on what to do in case of breakdown during the warranty period.
on 31 March 2013
Have now owned this treadmill for several months so feel able to give a reasonable review.

Good points: Strong frame with good quality powdercoat. Well cushioned running deck. Reasonably quiet in operation

Bad points:

Poorly assembled, the incline mechanism arrived with all of the bolts loose. Nylock nuts are used as you'd expect; having inspected these the locking rings were brand new - never tightened from the factory. This applies to a bolt that secures the incline mechanism under the motor cover too. Finally, the bolts holding the motor in place were only hand tight too (motor held still by belt adjustment screw only)

5HP Motor - not according to the sticker on the motor, this says 2HP. Not really worried by this as long as it carries my weight at the quoted speeds, which it does.

Inaccurate - I've tested the treadmill against a cycle computer (running the front wheel on the deck), a Garmin footpod and with measuring the deck and counting revolutions. As from the factory (with the default 1.81 calibration) 10 km/h on this treadmill is only actually 8km/h. This has rather thrown out my running. I've adjusted the calibration factor to 1.57 which gives much more realistic speeds.

If you're happy spending quite a bit of time with a socket set & fiddling with calibration then this isn't a bad treadmill, however, I wasn't anticipating spending quite so much time getting the machine to the state it should have arrived in.
on 30 September 2013
Treadmill arrived promptly and the guys happily carried the very heavy package to the room it would be living in (Many couriers won't do this any more). Instructions easy to read and had it out of the box and running within 20 minutes. Once bolted together, it can be stacked up and wheeled around quite easily. The hydraulic release is cool and the guys will love it. Belt was slipping a bit for me to start with as I'm 90kgs, but quickly adjusted it and no more slipping. I had a one hour run on it this morning adjusting the speed and incline with no problems. It has a powerful 5hp motor (Don't buy anything with less is my advice), auto-incline, and many other features you would expect from a treadmill you would normally pay a lot more for. It's solid and feels like it will last for quite a while, but the excellent warranty gives you total peace of mind if anything should go wrong. Support were also excellent and put up with my many questions! The free dumbells, training mat and cardio monitor are also a welcome bonus. If you want a quality treadmill that's great value for money, I recommend you get this one.