Size: 175 l x 86 w x 132.5 h centimeters|Colour: Black and Grey|Change
Price:£750.59+ Free shipping

on 9 July 2012
I bought this treadmill when on special for £499. i had been looking at other treadmills online like Nordic trac and Powertech. I needed a treadmill thats fast as i train at interval runs up to 18kph. This seemed like it was ideal.
The treadmill goes up to 20kph, has incline, safety catch, programmes etc - basically all you need to start up your own at home machine.Delivery was 2 man by Sprint who notified me of delivery window and obliged to this, they put it to the location of my choice. I was offered assembly by Branx at £90 but to be perfectly honest, you dont need this. Its a case of DIY, a few screws and nuts and looking and understanding the instructions. do it yourself, save £90, I had the machine running well within 20mins.
The machine has been used a few times on high speed, i hope the motor handles what i do on it so at the moment i would have to say im very happy with the purchase. The machine is sturdy and doesnt bobble about when you run on it, especially at 18kph.
Communication from branx has been excellent and i cannot fault this. They have also thrown in the 5 year warranty on parts and labour which is piece of mind.
Overall if your looking for a machine that is either for starting up or moving to intermediate onwards then this is what you are looking for.
UPDATE: The machine developed a fault with the incline motor in March 2013, ive no idea how that came about as i dont really use the incline much, however it started to show "Err". The manual told me to look for a loose wire which i couldnt see. So i was in contact with Branx about it. This is when i experienced the best after care service over a product. Branx have put all the major high street retailers to shame when it comes to after care over such a large product. I was in constant contact with Peter Jones (Manager), my emails were always answered promptly. Peter even gave me his own mobile number to ensure things were going ok and told me when he was unavailable due to meetings etc. He was very courteous (Using Sir every time we spoke) which makes you feel you are important to him, he had arranged a part to be sent to me which duly arrived within a few days. I was to contact him again letting him know when the part arrived and he arranged an engineer out to my home to repair/replace whatever was faulty on my treadmill. I really would recommend buying from Branx, Peter seems very dedicated to the job and customer satisfaction so in the event of a minor hiccup like above, be assured he will have your back. Well done to Peter & Branx, I know ill be looking at your fitness products again if required.
on 23 September 2012
We have had this machine for several months now and we love it. It is a solid bit of kit and nice to run on. The first machine we had lost power to the incline motor so we emailed Branx (Peter) and reported it to him. To be honestest I half expected the problem to be a nightmare to sort out, but Branx swapped the old machine for a new one and kept us informed of what was going on. Its nice to say that customer service in this country is not dead. To sum up I would say an all round great machine and company which is suitable for everyone in the family.
on 21 July 2012
We are so pleased with this product. It is sturdy, to my mind is almost top-end gym standard, and is being regularly used & taking quite a pounding without any complaint. Installation wasn't too difficult, just a bit fiddly. Speedy and efficient delivery, excellent customer care from Branx. Would not hesitate to recommend product or company, was a great decision to buy this.
on 30 July 2012
I have recently received my Branx treadmill machine, excellent delivery time and excellent service from Branx. The machine was really easy to assemble and had it up and running very quickly. The operation are straight forward including the pre loaded programmes. Sturdy machine at a very competative price. The little extras like being able to plug in your personnal music player, 6 small weights and the heart monitor all add to excellent value for money. Branx were very professional in the way they contacted me to check whether I was happy with my product. I would recommend this treadmill and Branx as a company to friends and colleagues in future. If you are looking for a machine which is excellent value for money and capable of high performance this is a good choice.
on 11 February 2013
Unfortunately I had to send mine back, as I live on the second floor in an apartment building and hadn't really anticipated how much noise it would make when running on it. Despite the fact this was completely my fault for not thinking it through properly, Branx were astonishingly good about it and made the return process very easy. In terms of customer service, I can only really echo what many other reviewers are saying on here: it really is exceptionally good. In fact, I would say that I can't ever recall receiving better customer service.

The treadmill itself I couldn't fault. I should make clear that it was the noise from running on it that I was worried about, it's not that the motor is at all noisy.
on 30 September 2013
Treadmill arrived promptly and the guys happily carried the very heavy package to the room it would be living in (Many couriers won't do this any more). Instructions easy to read and had it out of the box and running within 20 minutes. Once bolted together, it can be stacked up and wheeled around quite easily. The hydraulic release is cool and the guys will love it. Belt was slipping a bit for me to start with as I'm 90kgs, but quickly adjusted it and no more slipping. I had a one hour run on it this morning adjusting the speed and incline with no problems. It has a powerful 5hp motor (Don't buy anything with less is my advice), auto-incline, and many other features you would expect from a treadmill you would normally pay a lot more for. It's solid and feels like it will last for quite a while, but the excellent warranty gives you total peace of mind if anything should go wrong. Support were also excellent and put up with my many questions! The free dumbells, training mat and cardio monitor are also a welcome bonus. If you want a quality treadmill that's great value for money, I recommend you get this one.
on 8 July 2012
I am absolutely delighted with this treadmill. It took me a month to decide, looking at what was on the market, but really with this specification, I couldn't find one. It took about 15 mins to put together, and we had it up and running.

My teenager couch potato, the reason for me looking for a treadmill, has become a totally different person. She loves the machine and has a much more positive attitude in all areas of her life. The machine has paid for itself just by her using it.

I would highly recommend this machine for the quality and price and moreover the company's 5year on site guarantee. It comes free mat and weights. I have spoken to the manager for a small query and he was most helpful. I am very very happy with this purchase.
on 1 November 2013
I have been very happy with this machine. When I unpacked it there were a couple of marks on it but I can live with that for the hassle of returning it and waiting for a replacement. I love the quality of it, can really get a good run out and watching the calories burn just adds to my incentive to run more.

My one small niggle about it is the casing at the front of the tread. It's too deep and I find that I clip it occasionally with my foot. You may say- well stand further back on the tread but due to the length of the safety clip that attaches to your clothing I find that I can't really step back much. Anyway, that's just my small negative about it so if Branx would like to supply me with a safety clip that has a slightly longer length to it I think that would solve the problem.
on 11 December 2012
I am very pleased with this treadmill. Seems to work fine, doesn't make too much noise. I installed it downstairs so it can't be hear from upstairs when is working.
It wasn't difficult at all to assemble it. I was able to do it just with my daughter help( 11 years old)! and of course with the help of the seller. They were very helpful and and I do thank them for this.We were in contact by email and I got all the advices that I needed.
Recommend this product.
on 8 August 2013
Originally I wrote a good review, but actually that was a month and a half before the object actually arrived, the treadmill was ordered in August 2012, they took the money immediatly by sending out the dispatch note, then told us it would take two weeks, it took longer , so for some months it got very little use,(as my husband had a hernia op,) we started to use it later in february the following year, we found problems, and as we got fitter, we found the machine didn't work properly when you got to 6-7.8, we wrote to Branx, and we wrote to them again, it took months to get a reply, after some time, he sent an engineer, who changed the circuit board, that didn't help, then he came back and changed the pc consul in it, practically everything in it changed, still just the same and worse, it now squeaks and rattles, sounds like birds are trapped in it. WE Have oiled it regularly, ( oh and we didn't get the oil or the exercise matt that we were suppose to get with it either. All in all, this has been a really bad experience.

There is some good news. After all the faffing about, and advice from various places, and lots of emails, we now have a replacement, working machine, so far it is working ok. So I have upped the stars a couple, but the experience has made me question whether I would buy online, such large and expensive objects in the future.