on 1 November 2013
I have been very happy with this machine. When I unpacked it there were a couple of marks on it but I can live with that for the hassle of returning it and waiting for a replacement. I love the quality of it, can really get a good run out and watching the calories burn just adds to my incentive to run more.

My one small niggle about it is the casing at the front of the tread. It's too deep and I find that I clip it occasionally with my foot. You may say- well stand further back on the tread but due to the length of the safety clip that attaches to your clothing I find that I can't really step back much. Anyway, that's just my small negative about it so if Branx would like to supply me with a safety clip that has a slightly longer length to it I think that would solve the problem.
on 1 February 2014
Sturdy and very good product. It helped me to complete (just two days ago) my first C25K program - despite I never liked running.
I also use it as my walking/standing desk to alternate with my normal sitting work position.
I like the fold-able function, would like to have a detailed description of the programs - which I've not used yet

Unfortunately my machine had an out of the box fault that took some times to be identified and Mr Branx acknowledged has not been addressed promptly; as compensation for the inconvenient he very generously agreed to replace the machine with an upgraded model for a very friendly difference.
on 24 September 2014
I have found this treadmill a pleasure to use. It has everything I need with regards to the functionality. The only one thing I don't like is the quality of sound from the speakers.

I have had to contact Customer support on one occasion. I have to say that Branx gave me the most friendly and polite service I think I have ever received and this is the reason I am giving my high rating.
on 11 December 2012
I am very pleased with this treadmill. Seems to work fine, doesn't make too much noise. I installed it downstairs so it can't be hear from upstairs when is working.
It wasn't difficult at all to assemble it. I was able to do it just with my daughter help( 11 years old)! and of course with the help of the seller. They were very helpful and and I do thank them for this.We were in contact by email and I got all the advices that I needed.
Recommend this product.
on 30 December 2013
We reviewed other purchasers comments prior to purchase. They all complimented the superb customer service received from Branx. This was a major reason for our choice to purchase the treadmill. I contacted the company by email to inquired when delivery would be and within three minutes of my email being sent, I received a telephone call from the company to reply to my query. Excellent service.

We are also happy with the treadmill which was easy to construct following instructions.
on 15 December 2014
I spent a lot of time reviewing motorised, foldable treadmills before deciding on my Branx. I have not been disappointed. I love it! From the moment it came it was efficient delivery, easy to assemble and does exactly what I wanted it to. The programmes are easy to use (and some very challenging) which helps to build up fitness levels and I also love being able to create my own. If I don't want to run I use the incline and that really does give a fabulous workout too. I use every week and find there is plenty to challenge and I have not even been through the whole list or pre set programmes yet. The maintenance is easy and it is a stylish piece of equipment. The user manual is easy to follow and gives great guidance on taking care of the treadmill. My Branx is a very sturdy, robust machine and I can only say how pleased I have been with it. It is my little escape and it is great to get lost in my tunes when plugged in and pounding the deck. Any queries are dealt with promptly by the service team and they even respond on a Sunday!! Holly has been great. All in all a great product and if ever I am looking to broaden my fitness equipment range Branx will be top of the list.
on 30 October 2014
The treadmill is an excellent combination of a good quality piece of kit at a very competitive price. Delivery was efficient and as arranged; assembly is quite straightforward, up and running inside half an hour.
The running belt is powerful and not too noisy. My main fitness activity is uphill walking so the incline feature is important for me, and this one is excellent. The controls are easy to use and the console display is clear and accessible.
I have been very impressed by Branx customer service. There was some damage to the plastic trim on the console when it arrived and customer services have dealt swiftly and effectively with this matter. They really do seem to be committed to customer satisfaction, and full marks for that!
on 3 April 2014
Bought this in July 2013 for the bargain price of £479. I would say it is still good value at the current price. Only writing the review now as had limited use over the Summer/early winter but since then the whole family have used it a great deal at up to 18Km/h and 10% incline with no problems at all. Mine is in my cellar and my wife and I had no trouble carrying it down there together. Easy to erect in about 90-120 minutes and fully functional from the word go. The belt will need tightening and you have to test it out, carefully increasing the speed by 2-3 Km/h and if the belt slips (which will throw you off balance slightly) you need to stop and tighten the belt. Repeat until you can run at the top speed you want without slippage. Overall I am very impressed with this machine. I have not formally tested the speeds but I have used it regularly in my training regimen and my 10K pace is improving in line with the road plan so it can't be far out.
on 23 June 2014
The treadmill itself seems goods (I don't know a lot about them as this is the 1st one I have bought, although have used them often in the gym),it was very easy to put together just a few nuts and bolts to fit.

My only niggle was the delivery time, when I ordered from Amazon (mid April) it originally stated 'In Stock', once ordered I received an email informing me the delivery would be towards the end of May due to no stock available, and was given the option to cancel the order, I opted to wait for delivery and I finally received it in the 2nd week of June. I did start to get very impatient but to give Branx there credit, they did respond to my all my emails promptly.

At the end of the day I am pleased with the product.
on 16 December 2012
I recently bought this treadmill based on the reviews on amazon. It seemed to have all the features that I wanted including an excellent warranty. I was also impressed with all the positive comments on Branx' customer service.
Firstly, as many of the other reviews have stated, the customer service was impeccable. When the treadmill arrived, one of the cables was broken and Branx sent out a repair company within 24 hours who were kind enough to both fix it and do the complete set up for me.
Sadly, another fault developed on the treadmill and although Branx were willing to supply me with an entirely new unit (no quibbles at all) I decided the best thing to do was return it altogether.
I also had a few questions regarding the treadmill as the manual is very basic and Branx tried there utmost to help me with these.
All in all, despite the issues I had with my particular treadmill, I was very happy with the package of product, features, customer service and after care. The warranty in particular is excellent.
Branx have said that they are going to put instructions as to the programmes on the internet so hopefully that should resolve the basic instruction manual.