on 1 November 2013
I have been very happy with this machine. When I unpacked it there were a couple of marks on it but I can live with that for the hassle of returning it and waiting for a replacement. I love the quality of it, can really get a good run out and watching the calories burn just adds to my incentive to run more.

My one small niggle about it is the casing at the front of the tread. It's too deep and I find that I clip it occasionally with my foot. You may say- well stand further back on the tread but due to the length of the safety clip that attaches to your clothing I find that I can't really step back much. Anyway, that's just my small negative about it so if Branx would like to supply me with a safety clip that has a slightly longer length to it I think that would solve the problem.
on 1 February 2014
Sturdy and very good product. It helped me to complete (just two days ago) my first C25K program - despite I never liked running.
I also use it as my walking/standing desk to alternate with my normal sitting work position.
I like the fold-able function, would like to have a detailed description of the programs - which I've not used yet

Unfortunately my machine had an out of the box fault that took some times to be identified and Mr Branx acknowledged has not been addressed promptly; as compensation for the inconvenient he very generously agreed to replace the machine with an upgraded model for a very friendly difference.
on 8 July 2012
I am absolutely delighted with this treadmill. It took me a month to decide, looking at what was on the market, but really with this specification, I couldn't find one. It took about 15 mins to put together, and we had it up and running.

My teenager couch potato, the reason for me looking for a treadmill, has become a totally different person. She loves the machine and has a much more positive attitude in all areas of her life. The machine has paid for itself just by her using it.

I would highly recommend this machine for the quality and price and moreover the company's 5year on site guarantee. It comes free mat and weights. I have spoken to the manager for a small query and he was most helpful. I am very very happy with this purchase.
on 12 November 2012
Update (15 June 2014)

My brand new replacement running machine arrived this weekend. Branx kept me updated while my new running machine was being built and delivered. The new running machine is excellent.

As indicated in my last update on 24 April, the customer service at Branx is stunning. They changed my old running machine without any hesitation when the frame cracked on it, and have been brilliant with me throughout.

I thoroughly recommend the running machine and Branx themselves based on my experiences of them.

**********************************************

Update (24 April 2014) - I have had my running machine for 18 months now. I was very happy with it until the metal frame cracked.

I contacted Branx, hoping that they would replace the frame.

However, to my absolute amazement, they promised to replace the whole machine!

To say that I am impressed with Branx's customer service is a gross understatement - I have never known anyone like them from when I first bought the machine until now.

Highly recommended!

**************************************

This machine is excellent value for money. It runs very quietly, and was very easy to put together - so don't bother paying £90 to have it done for you. The display panel reminds me of the professional treadmills you see in gyms. It provides all the information you need. If the running track was as solid and sturdy as the frame, front panel and handrails, you could almost mistake it for a professional treadmill, but obviously folding treadmills are not the same.

There are some nice little touches with this machine, such as speed and incline controls on the handrails, speakers that you can plug an iPod into, and even some weights as well.

What can I say about the customer service...wow! I have never experienced anything like it. Excellent pre and post-sales communications and service. Well done Branx.
on 28 September 2012
Customer service from Branx has been second to none.

There was a queue for the item and I was informed immediately and given the option to wait or cancel. Phoning to inform of the delivery and a slot was very useful. The only slight failing on the customer service front was that the delivery people ummed and arrd at the single flight of stairs which has seen heavier and bigger things go up without issue and inspite the fact I told them over the phone exactly what to expect. Also, I may have been wrong but I thought they would set it up and take the box but they didn't so I had to take care of the box and set it up. However, that's the delivery company not Branx and I can't remember whether setting up and taking the packaging was part of the deal in the first place.

In any case, if you can read then you can set it up. Took no more than an hour to put it together, wrestle it to where I want it and turn it on. Not being a treadmill expert I can't tell you how good it is compared to others, it does what I need, good incline, good speed settings and extra bits that some people may use (weights, chest pulse device). The best feature for me is that it can fold away and not stick out like a sore thumb in the room.

Overall, I would highly recommend this device after near 1 month of owning it and using it 2 / 3 times a week.
on 24 September 2014
I have found this treadmill a pleasure to use. It has everything I need with regards to the functionality. The only one thing I don't like is the quality of sound from the speakers.

I have had to contact Customer support on one occasion. I have to say that Branx gave me the most friendly and polite service I think I have ever received and this is the reason I am giving my high rating.
on 13 May 2013
I was kept well informed of the delivery from Peter at Branx. The item was delivered with no fuss on a two hour time slot and it took me about 30 minutes to assemble it.

The Treadmill itself is very sturdy and well built, with the added weights located on the side it just adds to that good stability. Motor is quite and speed and incline work v well. The instructions are a little basic but can still be followed and the training modes we have just started to explorer but are pretty obvious once you have used the program once. All in all great treadmill for your money with the added bonus of the chest strap weights and training matt which make it even better value.

I did have a bit of an issue with the onsite labour warranty as the add I had purchased had been overwritten with a product change and the onsite warranty period when the webpage had been updated. I raised this with Branx who were very clear that the warranty I had purchased was the one on the initial advert and were good enough to confirm this back to me via email direct.

All in all I would say the best value treadmill and in the price bracket from the research I did and the experience from Branx. Many Thanks v pleased customer.
on 11 December 2012
I am very pleased with this treadmill. Seems to work fine, doesn't make too much noise. I installed it downstairs so it can't be hear from upstairs when is working.
It wasn't difficult at all to assemble it. I was able to do it just with my daughter help( 11 years old)! and of course with the help of the seller. They were very helpful and and I do thank them for this.We were in contact by email and I got all the advices that I needed.
Recommend this product.
on 30 December 2013
We reviewed other purchasers comments prior to purchase. They all complimented the superb customer service received from Branx. This was a major reason for our choice to purchase the treadmill. I contacted the company by email to inquired when delivery would be and within three minutes of my email being sent, I received a telephone call from the company to reply to my query. Excellent service.

We are also happy with the treadmill which was easy to construct following instructions.
on 15 December 2014
I spent a lot of time reviewing motorised, foldable treadmills before deciding on my Branx. I have not been disappointed. I love it! From the moment it came it was efficient delivery, easy to assemble and does exactly what I wanted it to. The programmes are easy to use (and some very challenging) which helps to build up fitness levels and I also love being able to create my own. If I don't want to run I use the incline and that really does give a fabulous workout too. I use every week and find there is plenty to challenge and I have not even been through the whole list or pre set programmes yet. The maintenance is easy and it is a stylish piece of equipment. The user manual is easy to follow and gives great guidance on taking care of the treadmill. My Branx is a very sturdy, robust machine and I can only say how pleased I have been with it. It is my little escape and it is great to get lost in my tunes when plugged in and pounding the deck. Any queries are dealt with promptly by the service team and they even respond on a Sunday!! Holly has been great. All in all a great product and if ever I am looking to broaden my fitness equipment range Branx will be top of the list.