on 11 January 2015
Great for children with the lighted keys
on 27 November 2012
Bought this for the Whole family to Have some fun with and what a little cracker it is, very easy to use from the Box and as we are all novices when it comes to the keyboard.
learning steps easy to start and progess with
one thing to note it needs a 6mm adapter to plug your 3.5mm headphone jack plug into
on 3 January 2013
The piano has a lighting system which allows beginners (such as me) to learn very quickly. Overall a very good buy and at a very good price. I'd definitely recommend this to those of you who are thinking about learning the Piano
on 30 June 2016
great for learning to play
on 30 September 2013
Baught the keyboard for my 9 year old daughter for her keyboard practice at home. The sound quality is good and the tone, rhythm, song bank gives wide range of options. The best part is keys with lights. It helps to learn a new tune. Even a novice like me can try my hands on and play easy tunes in a jiffy.
on 14 February 2014
This is ideal for a learner - I bought the keyboard as a present, it is easy to use and has a great sound, the keys are well weighted and everything seems securely put together. I'm not so sure about the teaching aids but they dont hinder the experience so they might be helpul for some - recommeded!
on 3 January 2015
Bought for my son but I used it more than him christmas day. The light up keys are really good for learning songs, and it isn't just the white keys that light up but the black ones too unlike some other ones. It has three levels of learning so you can build up experience. Will hopefully be a concert pianist before too long!
on 25 February 2014
I got this for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. It sits on the stand (which I bought with it) in her room so she can 'have a go' whenever she likes. She may not be brilliant at it but we all have fun with it & her friends love playing with it when they come round.
on 6 October 2014
bought this for my wife after she gave her previous one to grandaughter, my wife is very pleased with it she says it is so easy to play and she is still finding different things to experiment with,excellent purchase,excellent service thank you.
on 25 January 2014
Delivery was much faster than expected. Fantastic keyboard, better than described. Also came with free online lessons. My son is finding this easy to use and lots of fun. Great choice of songs too. Thank you so much.