on 21 March 2013
I just wanted to say, I was involved in a double rear end collision and my four year old son was sat in his Maxi Cosi Air Protect seat. If it had not been for this seat he probably wouldn't have got off with no injuries. I am just about to order a replacement seat, I could not recommend highly enough.
on 7 March 2013
The price and fast delivery to Cyprus = V. happy but if you want to keep it nice then i would say buy a summer cover.
on 30 January 2013
Comfy nice looking car seat. Adjusts to fit our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install just using seat belt.
on 27 February 2013
This seat is very adjustable and reclines which is great for longer journeys, my girls love them and we would recommend it.
on 23 December 2013
Great seat, kids say they are comfortable, had these seats before, last one was over 5 years old, covers wash well.
on 12 July 2013
I bought this booster seat as my son grew out of his old car seat I stayed with maxi cosi as I think it's a brilliant brand and there car seats are well made and this booster seat is superb and is really easy to fit using the normal car seat belt!!
on 4 October 2014
Nice car seat and I do feel secure that my soon as a seat with airbags, but otherwise, think the price is a bit steep as you can buy such cheap booster seats nowadays
on 11 April 2015
My daughter is very comfy in this seat on long journeys. Easy to fit and with the head strap bit, it holds in place with the seatbelt on when she isn't in it. I did have to reverse the headrest on the back seat of the car to fit the child car seat in securely. Overall very pleased.
on 19 October 2013
This chair is suitable from 5kg to 36kg which is approx 4 to 12 years but we used it for a 3 year old. You can adjust the height and width when your child grows. Safety is a big concern so I was impressed with the idea of the "Air Protect" technology that protects the child in the event of a side-on collision. Also there is an anchor point on the headrest to make it more secure. I found it lighter than expected and easy to fit. Which is great as at the moment we are using it between two cars.

Here are my pros and (one!) con

Pros
----
Airprotect technology
comfortable for little ones
Headrest is great for naps as it helps to keep their head up instead of falling forwards
Easy to get in and out
Simple to fit
Great brand (I have had two different Maxi Cosi seats previously which have been fantastic)
Covers can be removed for cleaning
Has two positions which is useful for naps
Total black is such a stylish colour

Cons
-----
Cup holder would be useful

Overall I think this is a comfortable and safe seat and another great product from Maxi Cosi`x
on 18 August 2014
doesnt recline very much. but is pretty good anyway. well packged and arrived quickly.