on 21 March 2013
I just wanted to say, I was involved in a double rear end collision and my four year old son was sat in his Maxi Cosi Air Protect seat. If it had not been for this seat he probably wouldn't have got off with no injuries. I am just about to order a replacement seat, I could not recommend highly enough.
on 9 January 2016
Having discovered that one of the booster seats I had was on the 'Which' DON'T BUY list, I spent a long time looking through the 'Which' recommendations to find one that was highly recommended and was not too wide (it is quite hard to fit 2 booster seats and a toddler seat in the back of even quite big cars! Most of the Best Buy recommendations from 'Which' were between 50-70cm wide) and this car seat fitted the bill. It got a very good review and is 45cm wide. It seems very comfy, and immediately I see how much safer it is than the one I was replacing (a Graco Junior Maxi Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat).
on 6 August 2011
This was purchased for my 3 year old boy as his sister had a similar one now 3 years old (Rodi). It is much more comfy (thicker foam) than hers and she wants a new one as a result. Easy to fit and move between cars, great head restraint when asleep (tilts in and out) and easier to recline when he falls asleep than her older model. I haven't given it a 5 star because the recline function isn't as easy as I had hoped BUT is much better than any of the other cheaper car seats we have bought for the Grandparent's car and more suitable for longer journeys. The older model can be used as a booster seat on its own whereas this one shouldn't be used like this - I missed this small print. I'd still buy it again.
on 12 July 2013
I bought this booster seat as my son grew out of his old car seat I stayed with maxi cosi as I think it's a brilliant brand and there car seats are well made and this booster seat is superb and is really easy to fit using the normal car seat belt!!
on 10 July 2016
Very comfy and I like the fact that the seat belt doesn't come out of the shoulder part easily like on our other Graco seat. The recline aspect was slightly disappointing. It's not much of a decline and you have to recline it before the child gets in. I was hoping to be able to do once he'd fallen asleep but that's not possible. Otherwise a very good seat.
on 14 July 2016
Although I hadn't realised it was a 2-piece chair, I am delighted with them (bought 2). Feel very secure, give enough height for my 4 and 6 year olds and keep the seat belt in a comfortable place across the chest, which our previous booster hadn't done. Worth the extra spend as I'm sure they'll last forr years. Lovely blue colour too.
on 11 April 2015
My daughter is very comfy in this seat on long journeys. Easy to fit and with the head strap bit, it holds in place with the seatbelt on when she isn't in it. I did have to reverse the headrest on the back seat of the car to fit the child car seat in securely. Overall very pleased.
on 24 January 2016
Fantastic car seat. Difficult to recline with child sat on the seat so need to do it before a long journey but my daughter has fallen asleep with it upright and her head sits back comfortable within the headrest. Would recommend
on 7 March 2013
The price and fast delivery to Cyprus = V. happy but if you want to keep it nice then i would say buy a summer cover.
on 14 November 2015
Bought this for my son who is 3 years and 3 months and I am very happy with it, It is comfortable for him and is easily taken in and out of the car.its not bulky and yet I have the assurance that it will protect him should we ever have an accident. I will be buying another one for my other son when he is the correct age for it.