on 25 July 2013
A great educational book for young eager to learn minds, the information was clearly presented and very understandable for children and adults alike. I admit to having as much fun with it as the kids did, the kids would often replay information from the book long after it has been put away. Recommended!
on 5 January 2013
I love this range of books and the tag pen. This non-fiction book is very appealing to boys rather than all the disney ones
on 29 December 2012
Very good book. Probably aimed slightly higher than what I expected however as my wee boy is very into vehicles it suits him perfectly.
on 21 March 2013
Well thought out & imagination encouraging, as ever. Boy of 4+ in pre-school year currently using. Good price on sale via third party & Amazon seller's.Good for encouraginglearning, concentration & stirring the imagination.
on 23 April 2013
I bought this book for my son that is over 5 years old. He loves it, he is every day listening about the vehicles and learns something new. I can safely recommend this purchase, shipping was very fast.
on 24 December 2015
Good book with plenty of pages (+40) to keep children busy. The only problem was to find the audio download, it took me a while and I had to ask for help to find it as it is not easy to get on the website
on 23 January 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.
on 6 November 2015
Sadly the book that was sent to me the book that wrks with the Tag pen not the Leapreader pen (which is what my son has) and Tag products are not compatible with the new leap frog read and write pen.

The reason for only 2 stars is
1. You advise this as a leapfrog leapreader book and it is not it is a TAG book. (people please do not make the same mistake I made.)
2. You advise it as a new products and this was not, it has clearly been open and taped back up.

Very disappointed and returning the product.
on 7 January 2014
really good fun son who is autistic and has learning difficulties was able to use this and have lots of fun.
on 25 April 2013
This book is very attractive and educational. The sounds are so real that your little kid will adore it. I recommend it for each todler.