Customer reviews

Becker Map Pilot Navigation Mercedes - 8GB

on 14 June 2017
Downloaded the software to manage the module. First off it couldnt find it. Then it did and started to update. Halfway through it insisted I register. Wasnt able to as the popup window was so tiny the email and password boxes were obscured by the instruction buttons. It then closed that down and informed me it was downloading updates. Then it instructed me to reset the device which I did . It then stated it was updating the module which too a fair amount of time. Finally the screen informed me that it could not communicate with the module. At that point I lost the will to live and gave up. Plugged it into the can and all seems well but yet to try it out on a journey. Not the hassle I would expect from a £200 device
on 17 May 2017
The Waze app or Google maps offer a better experience and logic to avoid realtime disruptions on the road.

But my car came with the great big screen in the middle so I had to use it for more than Radio 2.

The user interface is good but many times I've now heard 'disruption ahead - it has not been possible to find an alternative route'. Whereas the Waze app on my iPhone offers a faster alternative.
on 8 October 2016
Slotted in easily and worked quickly. It took a moment to load up initially. Has worked fine every time since.

The actual guide has some strange comments like turn left now when it should be leave the roundabout now. Also it mentions half turns which seem to be slight bends in the road.

Overall I'm very glad I brought the becker map as it intergrats beautifully into the my A class.
on 27 May 2017
Had some teething problems recently with the volume, but the sellers were very helpful with resolving the problem great product otherwise so easy to use.
on 25 June 2017
Great.... thanks!!....... well, brilliant actually!
on 12 April 2017
Not what I expected and when trying to plug in to my laptop to get updates is not being recognised so probably I will be sending this back.
on 3 May 2017
As sat-navs go a ten year old Vauxhall knocks spots of it - poor graphics, unstable and not to user friendly.
on 18 March 2017
Good on delivery. Works well
on 23 March 2017
The first unit did not work but the replacement service was prompt and the replacment works great.
on 26 August 2017
Goods as described. many thans