on 12 April 2013
This cover makes the kindle easier to work with , I now have no difficulty finding the on of switch, it makes it more substantial , and I loved the colour , good price, and the delivery of this was two days, thank you.
on 27 December 2012
As I planned to carry my kindle around in bag, I considered a cover essential. The cover is hard and the top can be turned back so it's not flapping about or if in landscape it can be used as a stand. As soon as I close the cover to sends the kindle asleep as I don't have worry about draining the battery and as soon as I open it, it exactly where I closed it.

I would recommend all kindle owners to get a cover to protect it.
on 22 December 2012
I bought this for my new kindle fire hd 7 and i am very pleased with the quality of this item. It is a must have for the device as it keeps it safe from knocks and bumps there are speaker slits for the Dolby digital sound speakers on the kindle. It has a rubber surround that hugs the kindle in place so no hard plastic bits to scratch your pride and joy. Real leather and a superb product from Amazon.
on 23 January 2013
I was really impressed by how promptly this item arrived, especially as it was just before Christmas, well done Amazon. The case is perfect fit and looks really good on my Kindle Fire. My only reason for giving 4 not 5 stars is simply because I think the word 'leather' may be questionable bit it really does the job and I would highly recommend it as others on the market are nowhere near as good.
on 10 August 2017
Excellent product & Service.
on 15 May 2013
Well as Covers go this is a nice cover for the Kindle 7" fits well looks good and you can have this one in 6 Colours I picked the Black Onyx to go with the Colour of the Kindle HD Fire. There's a lot of covers to pick from take your time and look around
on 18 August 2013
I love this product,it is very good quality,sturdy and protects my kindle very well..it is light enough four me to carry in my handbag...
on 5 March 2013
Good Quality

looks nice

does it job well.

a few of my friends have gone a brought this now they have seen mine.
on 8 October 2015