on 12 April 2013
This cover makes the kindle easier to work with , I now have no difficulty finding the on of switch, it makes it more substantial , and I loved the colour , good price, and the delivery of this was two days, thank you.
on 27 December 2012
As I planned to carry my kindle around in bag, I considered a cover essential. The cover is hard and the top can be turned back so it's not flapping about or if in landscape it can be used as a stand. As soon as I close the cover to sends the kindle asleep as I don't have worry about draining the battery and as soon as I open it, it exactly where I closed it.

I would recommend all kindle owners to get a cover to protect it.
on 22 December 2012
I bought this for my new kindle fire hd 7 and i am very pleased with the quality of this item. It is a must have for the device as it keeps it safe from knocks and bumps there are speaker slits for the Dolby digital sound speakers on the kindle. It has a rubber surround that hugs the kindle in place so no hard plastic bits to scratch your pride and joy. Real leather and a superb product from Amazon.
on 15 May 2013
Well as Covers go this is a nice cover for the Kindle 7" fits well looks good and you can have this one in 6 Colours I picked the Black Onyx to go with the Colour of the Kindle HD Fire. There's a lot of covers to pick from take your time and look around
on 18 August 2013
I love this product,it is very good quality,sturdy and protects my kindle very well..it is light enough four me to carry in my handbag...
on 5 March 2013
Good Quality

looks nice

does it job well.

a few of my friends have gone a brought this now they have seen mine.
on 6 September 2014
Present for the wife she loves it fits her Kindle perfectly
on 15 February 2015
Execellent
Absolutely fab! Pure and simple 10/10. Slim, light and I love the way it turns on when opened. Top quality!
on 5 April 2017
very good value, compact and easy to use.