on 8 July 2016
great item did end up with a broken kid but I put that down to kids jumping on it and if you were so inclined you could fix it. large box which is perfect for storing shoes in my livingroom. the bus doubles as a seat to put them on.
on 15 July 2017
I bought 4 of these bed side storage boxes to replace my early 2000's glass top dusty shelf's. They have worked perfectly for storing my products that I have bought and they are great for organization of the things you buy from shops. I bought this amount because I was pleased with what I was able to do with them. Such as sit on them or place anything else on them. I don't think there any good for not keeping goods organised as you would struggle to find them if unorganized. Great buy and I would recommend them.
on 2 January 2016
I have 3 of these boxes to put my Children's toys in, they are a really good size and very sturdy! Now about to purchase a 4th for Christmas presents to live in :)
review image
on 8 February 2016
I bought one to use as a toy box in the lounge as it was looking a little like a disorganised toy store. This arrives essentially 'flat packed' but was incredibly easy to put together. I hadn't expected it to be anywhere near as sturdy as it is, but even I could sit on it without it collapsing! Though I don't think I'd want to use it as an every day seat, just occasionally when we have visitors. However, it is surprisingly sturdy, looks great and is excellent value for money. I was so pleased I bought a second one.
on 4 July 2016
My wife loved it! For it's price, the quality is fair enough. We are using it as an extra storage place for our living room. Our furnitures are in dark finishes so this ottoman matched very fine. About it's durability? I'm a big man (almost 120 kgs) and it's able to hold my weight!
on 2 January 2018
Giving this item anything less then 5 stars make no sense. Needed a quick storage box to put some of my clothes in as I currently do not have the space for any more drawers in my room....does the trick....and it's also less pricier then its competitors and equally good quality.
review image
on 30 May 2014
This is a great size and really good value. It is tough and sturdy and even though I am heavier than the weight it is supposed to have as its maximum load bearing limit, it has not let me down at all.... I can fit all the crap that used to live on my coffee table inside it and put my feet up too. The top is slightly padded, but with coasters on is fine for putting drinks on. It has two compartments inside, divided straight down the middle, so two squares, and is huge inside, I have really put a hell of a lot of stuff in there... The only drawback to this item is that the sides of the lid, the bits that hold the lid in place, for some reason have bulged outwardsmaking it look a bit untidy even though it is relatively new still, I have only had it a few months. Having said that, for the money, it is really good, I think I paid about £20 for it, including delivery and it arrived quickly and flat packed and was ex would buy it again if it broke or wore out for sure.
on 21 June 2017
Love it. Very sturdy and looks great to. I brought 2 of these to store my handbags in. I'm going to get a couple more to store the kids toys in for the living room, they can also be used as additional seating which is great. Delivered very quickly I think it took 2 days if I remember correctly to arrive.
on 12 October 2014
I really like this product and overall I am glad that I have made this purchase. The box is very simple to assemble and you can fit quite a lot of stuff inside. The design looks very elegant due to the dark colour and material of this box. You can also use it as a seat, as it is quite sturdy. The box can also fold, which is great if you moving. I have bought it for 18 pounds, which I think was a very good value for this purchase. However the leather from corners starts to come apart and its seems that this 'chair' cannot hold too much heavy stuff on top.
on 27 January 2018
This Otterman is so good, I ordered a second one within two weeks of receiving the first. Delivery was quick and erecting it was so simple. It is a good size and looks more expensive than it is. Very pleased with my purchases.