on 11 December 2012
we bought this for our first child and loved it so much we got one for our second it's chunky n feels very safe it spins for newborns so u don't have to keep buying seats as they grow this grow with them it's highly recommended
on 12 July 2013
This car seat is brilliant my son is 6 months old and have a lot of disabilities and this seat is nice and big it's a bit bulky but well worth it fits perfectly in my car which Is a vauxhall Astra and its well padded and very comfy would defiantly recommend!!
on 8 May 2014
I bought this seat as I thought it would allow my baby to stay rearwards facing for longer. Although these exact words are used on the Maxi Cosi website in actual fact the car seat only stays rear facing up to 13kg, which is exactly the same as the normal baby (group 0) car seat that we already had. I then thought that maybe the design of the seat meant that it would be more comfortable for a baby approaching the 13kg mark however having installed it rearward in the car with the shoulder strap of the seatbelt completely blocking the entry into the car seat from the door I am struggling to squeeze my 9 month old / 9kg boy through the gap that is left. I am very disappointed with the car seat, it is not what I expected at all and if I had realised these things (ie if I had researched better!) beforehand I would not have bought it.
on 9 December 2012
Bought this seat for my big 8 month old because I wanted her to rearward face a bit longer. It's so good, you can have it rearward from birth and had I know I would have got this from the start. You do of course have to leave it in the car so not as portable as an infant seat, but lasts a lot longer so saves money. You can make it wider and taller. Just a generally great seat.
on 5 September 2013
What a cool car seat! I must admit, that's part of the reason I bought it. The other reason was that I really didn't see the point in buying two car seats in that short a time. Expensive but well worth the savings later. I just couldn't see myself buying another.
on 8 March 2013
this car seat is perfect if you have problems with space in the car, it fastens perfectly to the car using the belts and can change it's shape to follow the kid growth
on 7 October 2013
really impressed with this, my son sleeps really well in it and fits perfectly in the car, excellent for growing baby as can adjust head rest and width really easily.
on 26 September 2012
This is the sort of car seat that will appeal to parents who can think ahead. OK, so you can't carry it or lock it into your pushchair frame. But this is a rear facing and front facing car seat that will last you longer than 9 months. Think about that before you shell out for a Maxi-Cosi Pebble and ISOFIX Base only to find that 12 months down the line you have to spend another £120+ on a Maxi-Cosi Pearl and realise you don't take the car seat out of the car anymore.
on 21 February 2014
I am very pleased with this chair.
I am currently using reward facing and I am very pleased. It is a little bit difficult to set it stable, but finally we made it and it is very stable and comfortable for my baby (15 months).
I recommended to parents that want to transport their babies reward facing for now and then have the same chair to travel face forward.
on 7 May 2013
Very confortable chair for my 8 month baby. Easy to install, stylish. My baby is very happy to look out the window as this seat is higher than the previous baby carrier.