on 27 March 2013
Obviously it won't protect your tablet like a hard case would (but some of these are so thin they'd just break anyway), but keeps the screen protected when storing and carrying. Outstanding value for money.
on 17 September 2013
Looked at this exact same item in Carbone Scamhouse a few days ago for 15 quid. This was £1.30 odd. Obviously at that price I was a little sceptical, thinking it was going to be a poor quality item that would take 3 weeks to appear, but I am happy to say I was wrong on both counts.

The item is identical to those in the high st and it was delivered in 24 hours, what's not to like? Functionally, it fits my Xperia Z perfectly even though the Z is a larger 10 incher than most. Getting the flap closed takes a bit of stretching but the neoprene material can take it and once it's in there there is room to spare.

For the intended purpose of a soft case this is perfect, it's not going to save your tablet from any crushing blows, but it will keep it clean and free of scratches and if dropped, it might just be the difference between life and death.

It works and it's a quid. Get one.
55 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2013
Good quality and probably a fairly durable sleeve.
How do they do it for the price? I suppose we know the answer to that but let's not go there!
Sumvision 10.1" tablet fits inside perfectly and the sleeve seems to offer reasonable protection to the tablet case and screen.
The "flap" is a bit tight when pulling over the end of the tablet and maybe in time the material might stretch a little bit or the seams eventually come apart.
But for the price, so what.
In value for money terms, has to be five stars.
on 28 April 2013
Cheap and cheerful - washable, disposable. Makes the most sense as a cheap cover for a cheap tablet. Some of the covers are the same price as a tablet - the tech improves so rapidly it's silly to spend big money.
on 14 April 2013
The cover arrived quickly and what just what I expected. It is slightly bigger than my tablet so I can store the charger in it too when I need to. Good value.
on 31 July 2012
Ordered this late Thursday night arrived Monday. Excellent service. The quality is what I expected for the price, but it is fit for purpose and will do the job.
on 7 June 2013
Well made and a great price, if your looking for a pouch/sleeve for a 10 in tablet look no further.I would recommend this item to anyone, and it was delivered on time.
on 28 April 2013
No need to spend a fortune. This is perfect for a 10" tablet. Does the job well. Excellent cheap product.
on 1 December 2015
I can't imagine how they can afford to put the thing in an envelope and post it for a quid, never mind manufacture it, so I have to say this is excellent value. It's nothing fancy, just a simple sleeve made from 3mm neoprene, but it does the job.

I bought this for a Linx 1010. It's a loose fit with just the tablet (about a finger's-width of spare space down the side) but a snug fit for the tablet with keyboard dock.

Mine has a small "TIME2" logo printed on the bottom corner in grey and orange, which is not shown in the pictures.
on 27 January 2015
I ordered two of these and they took 2 weeks to arrive....from Shenzhen in China, of which there was no mention in the description. The pouches themselves are very, *very* thin, and have an extremely strong and unpleasant chemical smell (as noted by some other customers) and aren't worth what I paid for them, which was very little, but still too much.

I really can't see what use these would be - they are way too thin to offer any protection and even the surface of the neoprene is rough and will, over time, cause scratches to whatever is put into and taken out of them.

I've bought other neoprene pouches in the past which are several times thicker than these and did offer protection against bumps/knocks for around the same price, but if someone had given me these ones, they'd have gone straight into the bin, which is where these are now.