Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 March 2014
I brought this item for my nephew for his birthday who is autistic. When it was opened there was stickers covering marks where someone had melted the plastic and there were screws missing underneath. I decided not to send it back as my nephew liked it and did not want to upset him but for the money I paid was disappointed as I was expecting it as brand new.
on 11 September 2017
item faulty unable to get hold of seller
review image
on 28 December 2013
this firman sam fire engines was for my little boy on opening for christrmas parts were missing and it looked as though it had been sold and then resent out to us.not a happy customer.the products are sold new but we have been sold a second hand one with lots of missing parts my little boy keeps asking for his fireman sam but we are told by amazon theres none in stock .there is some in stock but have a higher price shame on you amazon let this be a warning to all your customers................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................warning all customers...........................................................................
on 4 May 2014
Bought this for my grandson for Christmas ,charged it,now 4 monthes needs to be charged and charger not working,so have a great ride on but can't go anywhere,and don't know who to get hold of to report it,so waste of money.
on 21 February 2014
This is the best christmas present ever my 3 year old grandson love it plays with it all the time
on 10 October 2014
I bought this for my little boy he loves it best toy to buy for any fireman Sam fan I'd give thumbs up for this wouldn't recommend for tiny children as the fire engine is very big and would suit a bigger child who is a big 3 and up to be able to drive it
on 19 December 2012
it was perfect just what i wanted my grandaughter will love it for christmas as she is fireman sam mad
on 12 January 2015
Son loves his engine, after a few times of using the steering wheel has come off in his hand. cant put it back on. can I buy spare parts from anywhere??
on 14 November 2013
The product is superb, although I had a small technical hitch of which I am assured has never happened before, the Big Red Wharehouse Team were absolutely on the ball and got it sorted for me within a week. Excellent after sales service.
on 27 August 2014
This product was received today only to find what can inky be described as a piece of rubbish.

The steering wheel has wires which were ripped off. The plastic has sharp bits and chunks missing. The stickers are put on by a child by the looks of things.