on 3 August 2013
Bought these for a month of backpacking. Call me sad but after receiving them I decided to check how water proof they were. I loaded up the big one with a stack of magazine and left it in the bath submerged in water for 30 mins - No water had seeped into it so I was pretty happy with the fact that they were water proof.

Only problem was that 3 weeks into the trip I was doing some hiking and it was torrential rain so I had put a few of my books into the big bag to keep them from getting soaked. After slightly forcing it closed the vinyl near the top seal tore : ( But then this would have never happened if I hadn't put too much into them.

Over all I was pretty happy with them, just make sure you don't over fill them.
on 24 January 2013
these gave gave me piece of mind while I travelled for a month in Thailand. I used with a larger water/p bag if I went swimming in the sea or was travelling by boat. very handy and durable I'll be able to use them on future trips. Also they were large enough to fit my ipad and two phones if I wanted top keep them together but its useful to have various sizes for memory cards, cameras, passports and other important electricals.
on 10 April 2013
The bags fold over to provide the seal, this was adequate for light use. On one of the bags the velcro seal tore when I opened it rendering it useless. If your only needing them for a short period of time they'll do a reasonable job but their not very robust. Good value for the cost.
on 24 August 2013
I must admit I didn't hold out much trust in putting my iPhone in a plastic bag and throwing it in the sea but I did test them on arrival and they do work well if you ensure you do not deviate from the instructions but they are easy to follow. Thank you whoever invented this. I would recommend
on 2 June 2013
Some cheap and cheerful vinyl pouches.

Not mega durable, so be careful when opening the velcro of they will rip. That said, cheap as chips and a pack full of them so its not the end of the world if you mangle one.
on 29 September 2013
These pouches really work! They keep everything totally dry. The only little negative I would say is the draw strings that come with them aren't great for going round your shoulder (it cuts into you). But you can always change them over for something more comfortable.
on 17 June 2016
these are not waterproof, only weather proof. they will be fine in a heavy downpour of rain, but not where they will get completely covered by water. the top only turns over twice and there is no press seal, so the seal is not suitable for being submerged at all. except in rain, I wouldn't trust putting my electricals in it.
on 19 October 2015
I bought these for a trip to the pleasure beach didn't fancy having soggy money or a dead phone after multiple goes on the valhalla.
It fit my phone in perfectly I gave the large one to my sister who put it in her bag to protect her money and phone they are fantastic my waterproof coat got my soaked and these kept my phone bone dry would definitely recommend a great buy and a great price too.
on 16 January 2016
I use this to place my ignition Key (and slip it under the wrist area of my wetsuit) whenI go kitesurfing I do wrap the key in a small polythene bag for added protection and so far It hasn't leakedWMA 3X Waterproof Camera Mobile Phone Ipad Pouch Dry Bags For Backpack Kayak Military-Pack of 3
on 17 November 2015
I can't think of money better spent on the purposes these sleeves get used. They are tough, fully waterproof, and can be used for a multitude of items. The large one takes an A4 sheet (I use it when walking for map sheets) down to the small one for my mobile phone (used when walking and fishing). Thoroughly recommended.