1,030

on 16 July 2009
I purchased this toy for my 4 month old and he absolutely loves it! He is now 5 months old and still hasn't lost interest. He loves the spinning ladybird on the top of the ball and is fascinated by the lights. I'm pretty convinced once he starts crawling, he will love chasing it. It really is a good buy, considering this toy is aimed at babies between 6 months and 2 years and is reasonably priced. Brilliant!
on 26 March 2013
My daughter liked it a lot! the simulated random movement puzzled her! soft music, blinking lights, moving pieces, buttons with animal shapes... It has everything to keep a 1-year old child busy for a while
on 18 October 2009
My 8 month old adores this toy. He is completely obsessed with trying to catch the ladybird which seems to be developing his fine motor skills. He has had this toy since 5months and Im convinced it was this that has encouraged his early crawling (6 months). The songs are pretty annoying when heard 1000 times a day, but that is no different to any other musical toy...there is a volume switch though thank heavens. I absolutely recommend this toy to all babies from 5 months or when they start to roll.
on 5 December 2008
Our 10 month old son just can't leave this one alone and has started him off crawling. It's very durable even with a few good wacks as it just rolls away. Like most of these, if you use these on carpet they don't roll so well but this is an exception. Or if you have laminate flooring it goes even better. Not to say that it's bad on a carpet though. Not sure about the educational part but it's certainly fun to chase. Hours and hours of entertainment.
on 29 March 2013
My little niece was gobsmacked the ball moved away from her!
Good! Kept her entertained for hours. The audio is crisp and clear and a brilliant entertainer.
on 21 March 2013
Love this educational and stimulating toy! My baby loves it now because of the lights the music and the flashes. Have used it with my baby since 4 months and it will surely still be useful throughout the whole crawling stage and beyond!
on 18 March 2014
Perhaps my 9 month old needs to grow into this toy but she is just not that into it. I'm personally disappointed in its lack of self rolling, I was expecting it to roll around on it's own a lot more freely than it actually does. Perhaps i had too high expectation.
on 31 August 2009
My 7 month old granddaughter loves this. It keeps her entertained for ages and is extremely well made. It even survived falling off a table onto the kitchen tiles. This was definitely a worthwhile purchase.
on 12 April 2016
Brilliant concept but my nearly 1 year old daughter is still terrified of this ball 6 months after we got it! It has a habit of bashing into her, the music/noises are very loud and the chick on top (which spins) has caught and pinched her fingers on numerous occasions.
However, as an encitement to crawl it's excellent....she couldn't get away fast enough!
on 16 April 2014
Bought for our Grandson and he loves it. He plays with it all the time. It grabs his attention with it's sounds and colours. It will not let you ignore it. It just oozes "play with me". Fantastic toy.