on 21 June 2013
I bought these along with Optimum short sleeve jersey (very good by the way) and on my first ride found them very comfortable. The fit was good and the padding is excellent. However, they don't have a drawstring around the waist and I have found that every time I get out of my seat, when I sit back down again they have dropped slight and would catch on the front of the saddle, pulling them further down.

I have since bought myself a pair of bib shorts and can not see me ever going back to shorts alone.
on 15 February 2016
Not terrible for the price, but the padding on these doesn't reach up far enough on the backside to make it really comfortable - it doesn't cover the sit bones! I used these for a month or so before I invested in a really good pair from DHB for about £30 that were much better and now I use every day. Well worth the extra cash if you want to cycle every day or a long distance.
on 20 May 2014
These shorts offer a great fit at a surprisingly low price point. Although sceptical at first I decided to give them a try and I couldn’t be any more pleased. The pad in them seems to be of very good quality, it’s made up of many panels and moulds better than a lot of the others I’ve tried at the cheaper end of the market, what’s more I’ve worn them on my daily commute for over 2 weeks and I’ve not had a single problem with discomfort, they've been washed many times and showing no signs of wear.

The material is very stretchy, doesn’t restrict and seems to vent away sweat well. There’s also silicon grips at the bottom of the legs, which does help to stop them riding up.

Overall I’m very impressed and would recommend them.
on 6 August 2014
A poor fit, and the material so thin the hairs on my thighs came through. Embarrassing. Cheap and not-so-nice.
on 8 October 2014
too small & not adequately padded.Would have returned this item but did not discover defects until I was wearing it & out riding my bike,so this option was not open to me. V disapointed.
on 30 December 2015
They fitted, but the stitching failed in the crotch, suspect that a larger size may have fixed the problem, but as I needed them quickly, I went to High Street to get replacement.
on 24 June 2013
These were ok, but i got better in the shops for a cheaper price in one of the cheap sports shops.
on 16 July 2015
Good shorts. Used for a London to Paris cycle ride, so are comfy. Bought a couple of pairs now.
on 10 October 2015
A bit bigger than expected