Hier klicken Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 10 January 2013
Just received DVD this morning- very good service. DVD is excellent, and I would certainly recommend this to anybody who has an interest in animals. It is an extremely difficult film to obtain, but well worth it if you can get hold of it. It is nice to be able watch it without irritating advert breaks, as I had to do on new years Day whilst watching the film. We all know it is fantasy, but it serves as a reminder that animals have feelings as well! Rex Harrison's portrayal of Dolittle is very good.
on 27 March 2011
I bought this to entertain the grandchildren when they come to visit. They liked it so much they took it home with them, and watch it every day! It seems to be a series of stories so can be watched in segments. The created animals might look unconvincing to adult eyes, especially when compared to modern computer animation, but they work for a three year old.

It's a really enjoyable adventure with not too many scary bits and no embarrassing bits.
on 14 June 2015
Had to buy this for the benefit of our Great Nieces for when they visit - borne to a degree from our son who loved to watch Cap DooDoo's which is how he demanded the video - Great timeless film - Funnily enough I have not bought the later version.
on 19 March 2015
This film is an enjoyable watch, although has really dated particularly because of the language used in the songs. I hadn't seen it for many years and now I have seen it again, my curiosity has definitely been satisfied!
on 26 March 2018
arrived promptly and as described
on 20 March 2018
lovely film every child should see
on 3 July 2017
not watched it yet but am sure the children will love it
on 19 July 2017
Purchased for someone else, their review,the original and best.
on 3 February 2012
I saw this in the cinema when it came out- I think I was 6

The giant pink shell, the push-me-pull-you are images I remember vividly from the film.

I had forgotten about the woeful Irish accent at the beginning.

But it was all just part of the magical world of Doctor Doolittle, so I won't complain!
on 27 November 2017