on 30 January 2014
Our 2 adopted cats just love this bed! It`s so cosy and steady, big enough for both of them. The size is just great. Colour and quality is very very good. Our babies doesnt come anymore to our bed, but just stay here cuddle up to each other. We attached one picture of them just to show how they love it! Would recommend to anyone who loves their pet! Seller and amazon=great job!
on 5 November 2012
Bought this for our cat as a xmas present and she loves it. We didnt need to put her on it she jumped straight in and for a good two weeks didnt come to sleep in our bed!! Hugh success there. Now it is big so beware but very sturdy and easy to put on radiator as no need to put it together. This is the 2nd cat radiator bed we bought the 1st was the danish design one with the pattern however it didnt fit on our double radiator as we couldnt hook in on the front single panel. We didnt have this issue with this one as it fitted perfectly on the double radiator! Very happy with the purchase we also had a quick delivery too! Should have bought this first altough it is more expensive than the one we bought first but that ended in the chartity shop.
on 4 January 2014
Wow this bed is mammoth!! Never mind it being able to fit one cat it can fit many or a small lion!! Its very sturdy and well made, it was originally going in the kitchen to replace the standard size radiator bed we had in there, but because of its size we would have had to build an extension for the kitchen appliances to go in!! We have actually put it over the living room door, cats love height and it fits over the door no problem. The kitties have been using it and they certainly look nice and cosy in there! If youre short on space around the radiator think outside the box! Hooks over a door lovely! Its certainly worth the money, and the fact that the cover zips off for washing is a big bonus.
on 8 January 2015
I chose this as we have a large breed cat (Maine Coon). It's perfect! He's only 2 1/2 years old, so still has a good 18 months or so to grow yet and he has enjoyed laying in it since he first saw it. The bed still has enough space for him to grow into it but it "fits" him as you can see from the image. The free gift has similarly proved popular with him (than you) and overall I think we have a happy cat!
The bed hooks over a double radiator easily and, as the picture indicates, it's high enough above the ground to provide that extra element of security that many cats like. The cover is "sheepskin soft" and easily removed for washing.

If you have a large breed cat this is an excellent choice.
on 16 May 2012
I was very impressed with the speed of delivery for this item and even more impressed by the quality of the bed when it arrived. The zip off cover is a great idea and the material felt very nice. The item is very large, make sure to measure your radiators, I would also say it is better suited to double radiators than single. Unfortunately my 2 cats were not fussed about sleeping on it at all so I had to return the bed but the customer service I received was excellent and they even refunded my delivery charge :-)
on 21 December 2013
First off I love this huge woollen cat bed. I think it's wonderful. My big fat ragdoll cat has been asleep in it all day. It looks gorgeous in my front room and it's not a waste like all the other cat beds I've bought. Secondly, I love sellers like these - where my item is dispatched almost instantly and I have my item the next day. I'm really grateful for that and I love your product. Great that it came already assembled too. I can't get over this cat bed.
on 23 January 2016
I love it and more importantly, the cat loves it. I bought the larger bed for extra space/comfort and my cat jumped into it within two minutes of putting it on the radiator. The photo will give other prospective buyers an idea of the size. Callie is a medium sized cat but this would suit a larger beast. Sturdy and strong, the fleece cover is nice and thick and looks very comfy. Glad I chose this above the cheaper cat beds out there where the hooks look rather flimsy. I ordered this item two days ago, late at night, and it arrived this morning. Excellent service, highly recommended.
on 13 February 2015
Brilliant! Arrived the next day, already built, so just had to pop it on the radiator! I have in fact bought it for my mini Jack Russell who is a cat in disguise, he LOVES the radiator and so this is just perfect. Very sturdy and he has already made himself at home, the free cat toy made me laugh, but he likes it too!
on 8 April 2014
Read reviews,quite happy with size. Would be better suited to double radiators, (i have single) but have wedged a piece of wood behind bracket,to keep it level. Cover also looks much stronger,than usual covers :o) One of my cats is quite big,plenty of room,for Toza :o) I like this !!
on 14 April 2014
This product is very good for the price. I bought it for my very large cat, but I find my smaller elderly cat loves it and keeps it for herself! Very well made and is quite large. You need to have the space for it, but looks sturdy and is very good.