Price:£58.65 - £120.06

on 8 November 2012
Great boots. We bought for my husband and he loves them. He is a New Fly London fan as his 2nd pair and he loves how comfortable they are . He is also very particular about the craftsmanship of his shoes and he thinks they are excellent . The color is just as the photo shows, too. Really great look with jeans.
on 14 May 2016
Where to start with these boots:
They're not my favourite pair of shoes and yet I wear them them all the time?
I wear them to work every day, I grab them when I want to run errands and I'd wear them on a first date.
They look equally fine with a suit or a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I could probably wear them and just a pair of Y-fronts and still look better than was I not wearing them.

I thought they were going to be too tight at first but they've become just right, my other boots feel too loose now.
The soles have changed as I've worn them, they were black out of the box but this has worn away to reveal a light cedar looking sole which I like even more.

They have lots of little unique details that nobody ever picks up on, if people even notice them they just think they're an old pair of shoes and yet I think they're probably the coolest pair of boots I own.

They're not especially hard-wearing, the rubber on the soles has started to peel and come away and yet they still look as good and are as comfortable as they did when I bought them.

They refuse to conform; in the evening I've tried cleaning and applying a restorative black shoe cream to make them more presentable for work. The next day I'll look down at them at lunch and they'll have reverted back to the uncaring, just a little bit worn look they've had since the moment I took them out of the box and tossed them under the bed.

I won't cry for them when they are worn down and gone, and yet I'll probably buy another pair immediately.
review image
on 7 December 2012
My partner spied these boots so I bought him them for Christmas. He really liked them, however, because of mixed reviews, I was wary. He wanted them in black and brown but, to be cautious, I ordered the black ones first. Verdict: they are a really handsome boot, and the leather doesn't fade as quickly as some other reviewers stated. I immediately bought the brown ones too and he has not had one or the other off since. A classic male boot from Fly London. Not let down at all. Good service from retailer also.
on 28 July 2014
This is my second pair of these boots. These are dark brown suede, whereas my first pair are black leather. The finish on both is excellent - really high quality - and the design/style is something I like very much. I think 'desert boot' is a misnomer. These are a sharper thing altogether. At full price, not cheap, but look out for offers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2015
I love the boots even though they were touch too tight on the upper side of my feet. The length was perfect though. Gave them an overnight treatment with a shoe expander after soaking the tight parts with a small amount of brandy (old cowboy trick... although they used bourbon) and the fit was perfect the morning after. I am going to wear them down and buy another pair right away. They match with blue jeans and more formal trousers alike.
on 17 March 2013
A few years ago a portuguese shoes company bought this english brand. Cleaver idea to shell high quality portuguese shoes in english and international market. Locally(Portugal) they are hard to find speacially for this price
on 15 December 2011
nice shoes, very good looking and comfortable but... the color isn't as the picture. it has some non painted spots(to look like old) that i dont like, and the fit is very narrow, if you have big foot you will have problem. i bought them 63p good price but for 89 or 110 p i think its lot of money... the size is ok. i wear 9 and its good.
on 10 December 2012
The styling of these boots are exactly what I was looking for, they are quite wide fitting for me as I have slim feet but thick socks cure that problem.
on 27 January 2015
Excellent shoes. Still going strong after 2 years wear. Usual wear around the inside front of the boot is not apparent in this type of shoe, so overall extremely pleased. If you want a hard wearing boot, but want to look the part, then dont spare expense and buy these.
on 9 April 2015
Excellent again. Lovely design, and a great fit. Only downside is that the sole needed replacing relatively quickly (after about six months of, to be fair, continual wear). Over eighteen months on I'm still wearing them.