Price:£3.70+ Free shipping

on 23 October 2012
I have tried several different designs over the years and always found them ok, but all very similar. But this was a revelation! For once it seems someone has actually thought about the design. It still holds 500ml of liquid, which is more than enough for my protein shakes, but is slim line and compact. It is made of fairly robust plastic, a lot less flimsy than others I have come across, and the lid is neat and compact with clips instead of a screw top. I thought this was genius as I have spent many times struggling to line the screw thread proper on other bottles only to find when I shake it, it's not on properly and I get covered. Also the cover cap clips on very securely preventing it from accidently being knocked off in my bag and covering it protein powered. All this at a bargain price as well, I think I shall be getting some more!
on 17 December 2012
Has a very good seal on it and feels very sturdy.

Better than the bodybuilding branded ones.

So good in fact that several months later I bought another one for use at home as well as the gym.
on 18 August 2013
I brought this shaker bottle as I was in need of one and was low on money. Didn't expect it to be the best as I was only paying £2.99 for it but thought it would do for now. I waited longer than the estimated delivery time to receive it, in which time I had seen the EXACT SAME bottle in the pound shop!! Now that I have it I have only used it twice and on it's third use, the catch for the top of the bottle has ripped apart as it got stuck in the hole when trying to open it. I am very disappointed and disgusted that people are being misled and overcharged for this item!!!
on 22 February 2013
Great little shaker! Delivery is prompt. I've bought another two bottles to have one at work and a spare for home. Great value for money :-)
on 18 May 2016
Excellent quality and size. It has measuring lines on the side and very easy to put together with 4 clip locks that hold the lid secure when shaking. Easy to drink out of the top with a good flow of smooth milkshake - no lumps as worked well as a shaker and the grid inside keeps them away.
on 16 May 2013
The seal is very temperamental on mine... if you push the top down harder to make it seal then the clips all lift up so it won't stay down tight anyway. I've used it a couple of times.. sometimes it seems okay, sometimes it leaks. The flip top looks a bit flimsy as well, if caught something it could easily lift up. Keeping it as an emergency spare but wouldn't really want to trust it in my gym bag.
on 3 May 2016
Great for mixing liquids .. Lid has to he held with hand due too the lid not clicking tight and you cant use it for travelling with due to lid as the liquid would certainly leak every where plus for price I brought another from pound shop and that clips great and holds liquids without the dread off liquid leaking .. So given this product 3 stars
on 4 June 2014
The seals work just fine, I've had no leaks so far of various juices & smoothies I've put in it. This is the first time I've used a shaker bottle, and the mixing grid insert appears to do its job well. It feels easy in the hand, and delivers its contents without problems. The top snaps on very robustly, as does the spout closure. A handy volume of liquid portered about without fear of a spillage disaster in my bag. Just apply the usual common sense of making sure it isn't in contact with two or more items that could pop the flaps that hold the lid in place.
on 25 April 2015
I've tried a few different types and this Shaker has not disappointed me. They are great value for money and very effective at breaking down the powder and provide an effective seal during the agitation process. For the price, look and design you won't be disappointed and I'd would certainly order them again.
on 17 July 2014
Love this! I use it to do my slimfast milkshakes in, it's soooo much quicker and smoother just by shaking it in this. I used to blend it in a blender with ice but it's not very practical to do that when you are busy. This is a lifesaver when I only have a few spare minutes in the morning.